Tactics Ogre on Ebay?

BigHow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
So here's the question:

There's been a flood of CC games on eBay. Even the rares like Rez and Gitaroo Man are making fairly regular appearances. You can tell that they're CC sale games since the giant CC sticker is generally still attached.

So why aren't I seeing a lot of CC Tactics Ogre GBA games? All I can see are open carts and/or boots. And it can't be that people are actually playing them or hoarding them for trade, because the other rare games are being put up for auction.

Any ideas?

I guess no CC had them i couldnt find it anywhere untill i found it for 20$ new, and if someone did find a copy they might of kept it for themselves

if anyone can still find it new at their EB games its only $9.99, thats how much I got mine for.

Yeah, I would kill to find one new at EB. I can't help but wonder what an authentic (sealed with either CC or EB sticker on it) Tactics Ogre would go for on Ebay.

i found one copy in my journeys....needless to say, that copy is mine....forever....unless of course you offer me a ridiculous amount of money for it....then ill have no choice but to sell.............anyways...how rare is this game, i know where i can find new copies for $34.99...would the amount of profit be worth it to buy it for that price and sell?

Check the price after it closes; I usually see a spike from last-minute snipers, and considering the game, that may happen here. Or you could just check all the completed auctions, whichever.

checking the completed auctions can be tricky bc of all the bootlegs of the gba games. trustcompany, I would think if you put up a lot of these on ebay, then people would think you are a bootlegger so that is something to keep in mind.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i never understand putting up more then 1 at a time of the same game anyway....why compete with yourself....it doesnt make sense[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

bread's done
Back