Taiko Drum Master $16.96 @ CC B&M

ah yes, memories... wait. Do you mean "today" as in 2008? Wow. You should check the shelves for $8.96 copies of ICO and Rez while you're there.

[quote name='frap']ah yes, memories... wait. Do you mean "today" as in 2008? Wow. You should check the shelves for $8.96 copies of ICO and Rez while you're there.[/quote]Exactly what I was thinking.

I'unno. For some reason copies have resurfaced in one of my old CC haunting grounds. Where they came from, years after having been clearanced out, going for full price again until apparently now, the world may never know.

I have the drum set and I saw the game used at gamestop the other day, I got it and played the drums once. Been meaning to see what they are worth. Might pick up the game again (traded in for credit) and pair them back up if they are worth anything.

Just pulled this out of the closet the other day, to sell for my son at a yard sale, it didnt sell, I think we will just hang on to it.

I got it for $9.99 at Sears a while back, bit of a waste of time now I no longer have a PS2.

Was thinking of Ebaying or trading it, dunno if it's worth anything these days.

bread's done
Back