Taiko Drum Master Ebgames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are you asking us!!!!

Can you answer me this.. I seen a nice pair of Nike's at footlocker. can you tell me how much they are?

You can go to ebgame.com or gamestop.com and type in the name of the game to find it's used/new price.

It seems this game (used & game ONLY) is $15 in EB/GS.

[quote name='sonicfreak5']srry i thought there would be a price posted already.[/quote]

hmm i saw one of gamestop still have taiko drumset.i might checkout what price is consider all accersories price have lowered.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']sonicfreak5

I can't believe you're a senior member and you still make a post like this.[/quote]

Ah, come on, take it easy guys, I guess maybe he thought there was a possibility it was clearanced and is one of those who are uncomfortable taking it to the register or something.

This has got to be one of the lamest hot deal EVER.
Maybe I should make a thread that reads "So.. How was lunch?" and post it in the hot deals (heh. at least my lunch was HOT when I ate it).

[quote name='wbc1228']This has got to be one of the lamest hot deal EVER.
Maybe I should make a thread that reads "So.. How was lunch?" and post it in the hot deals (heh. at least my lunch was HOT when I ate it).[/QUOTE]

I think you should, and that post will be 10x more helpful than this one.

Wow, when someone doesn't follow the rules the locals get angry. Lay off the poor guy. Sure he's in the wrong forums and he's asking a lame question, but give the guy a break. Some of you are a little too trigger happy with the flame gun.

[quote name='JokerCard']This game plus drum is $10 at Target......if they still have it.....Mine still had one left..[/QUOTE]
Or $5 for the game and drum at Kmart...............if they still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back