Taito legends 1 & 2, Street fighter Alpha A, Odin Sphere, Rygar, Castlevania & more

[quote name='blissskr']You might want to fix your thread title its misleading. 'Ebay: 10 PS3 with free shipping and a fixed price'[/QUOTE]
Agreed kind of a shady way to get people to click on your thread.

[quote name='blissskr']You might want to fix your thread title its misleading. 'Ebay: 10 PS3 with free shipping and a fixed price'[/QUOTE]

I just did..I didn't realise I put PS3 instead of PS2. I guess I am getting old, Thanks for the catch.

anyway for others.
Phantom Brave sold
time crisis 2 and the 3 other games sold
Baldur's gate sold
and trapt sold.

[quote name='kart007k']Very overpriced crappy games.[/QUOTE]

Well that is your opinion. Considering I am selling the games for as much or less then other seller that are selling the same games with free shipping, I don't think the price is bad (under $10.00). For being crappy games they have been selling well. Just becuase you don't like something doens't make it fact. Are you mad becuase my games are seliing, and your are not?? If you don't like my games I am selling don't come in to my threads!

you do release you broke this rule.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8515

3. Do not thread crap. If you don't have useful or helpful input then please do not bother to post. Posts like "your price sucks" isn't gonna help anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back