eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Not sure if these have been posted before, but
Taito Legends Power Up
for PSP is $12.99 at Amazon (and GameStop/EB) while
Taito Legends 2
for PS2 is $12.99 at Amazon only. Your order total needs to reach $25 to get free shipping at Amazon.

The PSP game includes Space Invaders, Space Invaders Part 2, Space Chaser, Crazy Balloon, Balloon Bomber, Lunar Rescue, Phoenix, Qix, Space Dungeon, Alpine Skin, Elevator Action, Chack 'N Pop, The Legend of Kage, The Fairyland Story, Return of the Invaders, KiKi Kai Kai, Rastan, Kuri Kinton, New Zealand Story, Raimais, and Cameltry. Amazon's product description says it includes Darius Gaiden and Rastan 2, but I'm pretty sure that's a misprint (actually describing the PS2 game).

I have the Japanese Taito Memories for PSP, which has most of the same games as the US version. The US game adds a bunch of Space Invaders games but loses Rainbow Islands, darn it. Of the four remade games included, Cameltry is really good and Legend of Kage is worth a look.

GameStop touted these two games as exclusives a while back, but now I see them in Wal*Marts, K-Marts, Best Buys, and everywhere else! It's a front row game at some stores, but it will set you back $14.99 + tax there.

Both are a great deal at $12.99 with no tax! Definitely one of the better compilations on PS2 and PSP.

Thanks OP! I knew the PS2 version was 12.99 (I just got it this week, actually), but I didn't know the PSP version was that price as well.

The PS2 version is well worth it, BTW.

I love these collections, too bad we will never see them again on Wii/360/PS3 now they can charge us $5+ for each game on their download service. So get them while we can!

[quote name='Masterkyo']any XBOX 360 game under $7 ??[/QUOTE]

Sure, quite a few XBLA games are $5. Space Giraffe is probably the best one if you don't mind the trippy visual.

Got Taito Legends 1 for $5 at BB last weekend. Tempted to grab the PSP one and throw in a FFIII guide for free shipping.

[quote name='eastx']Amazon's product description says it includes Darius Gaiden and Rastan 2, but I'm pretty sure that's a misprint (actually describing the PS2 game).

[/QUOTE]

Doh, really? I would love to get the PSP version for Darius Gaiden if it had it. :( I love that game...

FYI FamilyVideo.com still has Taito Legends 2 PS2 for $12.99 plus $0.99 shipping.

And the "new member" coupons (NEWPGMEM, NEWSZMEM, or whatever) would take $5.00 off that, so technically you could get it for $4 less than Amazon.

Ah, might be better to go with Familyvideo if that's all you want. I'm pretty sure Bubble Bobble isn't included because they were saving it for a sequel - there is a volume 2 in Japan with more games. I think it's silly that they took Rainbow Islands (the first Bubble Bobble sequel) out of the US PSP game. Will we ever get a PSP Volume 2? Who knows.

I jumped on this deal. I am a big fan of Legend of Kage back in the day. Love Elevator Action and Space Invaders too.

Thanks
OP!!

Nice deal. I already picked this up used a few days ago at gamestop for $7.99 though. ($9.99 -10%off edge card -10%off coupon posted on here). Also like the fact this one isn't a blue disc like the first.

bread's done
Back