Take my paypal please! Buying lots of games new & old, comics, manga, dvds, swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt see it on your list, but i currently have a sealed PAL Final fantasy VII for sale if anybody is interested. Check my collection.

Im not sure how much this guy is interested in this stuff i have stuff in his list notified him and nothing just a waste of time for me. -2mins of my life

I have Dante's inferno divine edition for PS3. It is brand new and factory sealed. I am up for trade or sell it for $45. PM me if you are interested.

If you turn back to page 4 and see. Calling me names is pretty immature in pm (Chump, Immature 6 yr. old, Tattle tale,) If you didnt want 0 feedback people to reply just make a note in your description. I said i would EBAY to make you feel more comfortable (where i am 100% over 40) but after the VERY RUDE messages you left i wont do business with you and I STRONGLY SUGGEST NOBODY ELSE TO EITHER.

4- Contra poster. Has a woman standing at a arcade machine from 1987 (folded is fine but no rips, tears, faded spots or worn badly)

Bump for this, I want it too!

FYI, for PC Wants #2 and #3, you want new copies, not opened but complete copies. The keys are one use since they have to be entered into Steam to use the game at all.

I dont have any of what you are looking for but you may want to check with Smaaug. He had a lot of really rare games I had been looking for (Strider 2, Tomba 2 and Tail Concerto). The discs were in really good condition and only Strider was incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back