Take this CAGcast survey!

[quote name='linkpwns']Finished

Sorry guys, but I don't trust you with my finances or pets.[/quote]

Your loss. This holiday season, I'm advising all my clients to invest heavily in hamsters.

[quote name='CheapyD']Your loss. This holiday season, I'm advising all my clients to invest heavily in hamsters.[/quote]

as quoted from Wombat: "Buttplug2?"

Filled out the survey. Hopefully you guys wont be too disappointed when you see that I gave you both a 2 w/ my confidence about your knowledge of cigarettes and real estate.

[quote name='Maklershed']Filled out the survey. Hopefully you guys wont be too disappointed when you see that I gave you both a 2 w/ my confidence about your knowledge of cigarettes and real estate.[/quote]

Well, I don't smoke, but I was a commercial real estate broker for two years! ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, I don't smoke, but I was a commercial real estate broker for two years! ;)[/quote]

Ahh I didnt know that. That at least deserves a 3.

D'oh! I missed this until I heard you talk about it on the CAGcast. I just filled it out - hopefully you will keep getting updates. While I didn't help any with the female listener percentage, I at least helped add some fraction of a percentage to a group OUTSIDE that big age demographic that you quoted. I think I fall outside many of the other majority categories too :lol:.

bread's done
Back