Take what's left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
NEWEST UPDATE (3/18/09): This tradelist has gone almost a month without being touched, much like myself. Things have been busy, and semi-productive. I'm still unemployed, unfortunately. Part of my neglect was due to my former employer appealing my unemployment claim, but that was dismissed this past week, fortunately. But still, and epic waste of my time.

The wife and I are almost officially divorced, and as planned, I will retain custody of our daughter. Unfortunately, in the three months she's been gone, I haven't received a dime in child support. But we are still getting by alright.

I've added a few more items to my tradelist, and alot has been sold off.

Well, many know about my thread about my wife and I having issues over the past year.

Well, she moved out December 21st. Where did she go, you may ask? To Ohio, to live with the guy she was having an affair with. The plus side? A huge weight has been lifted off of my mind. The bad side? I lost my job because of the stress this whole ordeal caused. She left me with a huge mess of past due bills, much more than I thought, as she "took care of" the finances. :roll:

But I do have my daughter, and am getting full-custody. So this makes me a full-time single unemployed dad, buried under a mountain of debt.

So here we are.

I am SELLING ONLY! I need money BADLY! I have been selling on Amazon and eBay, but will sell for less to my fellow CAGs.

Let's get the fine print out of the way:
  1. I prefer non-CC PayPal, but will also accept money orders from any well-known institution. Absolutely no checks (Czech's are fine).
  2. If you are paying via PayPal, if you have less than 10 positive (no negs) feedback, your account must be verified and your address confirmed. I will only ship to the on-file address. Established traders with 10 or more will receive more leniency.
  3. My shipped prices include low-end shipping via USPS to the Contiguous 48 States. Items under $15 going to established traders won't receive Delivery Confirmation. All purchases $15 and up will get Delivery Confirmation.
  4. I will ship to Canada, but the cost may vary.
  5. Trading is always an option, low/no feedback users ship first.
  6. If your item is not as described, don't bother sending it.
  7. As always, my listed prices are OBO
  8. Items marked like this were just marked down recently
360bar.jpg

Games (Add $3 for shipping):

• Nothing Currently
Misc (make offer):

• 1 month Gold Trial (from GTA4)
  • Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack
  • Frogger
  • Time Pilot
  • Astro Pop
  • 48 Hour XBL Trial (x5) - One free with any other purchase, upon request
  • Tropicana Twister Faceplate (x3)
xboxbar.jpg

• GTA: San Andreas (First/AO Edition) - Some scratching, but plays well - $11 shipped
  • GTA: Vice City - Part of Double Pack, comes complete and good condition - $10 shipped
  • Manhunt - A bit of scratching, but plays well - $5 shipped
  • Ninja Gaiden - $7 shipped
ps3bar.jpg

Hardware:

• Nothing at the moment
Games:

• Nothing currently

ps2bar.jpg

Games:

• Nothing at the moment
Accessories:

• SF2 Chun Li edition controller, unused and sealed
pspbar.jpg

• Nothing currently
gcbar.jpg

• Nothing
wiibar.jpg

• Nothing currently
nesbar.jpg

• My NES cartridge collection (38 carts, I would like to sell as a lot, so make me an offer and we'll talk):
    • AD&D Pool of Radiance
    • Adventure of Link (Gold Cart)
    • Blades of Steel
    • Dance Aerobics
    • Dig Dug 2
    • Double Dragon 2
    • Duck Hunt
    • Duck Tales
    • Final Fantasy
    • Galaga
    • Golf
    • Gotcha!
    • Guardian Legend
    • Ice Hockey
    • Journey to Silius
    • Kung Fu
    • Legend of Zelda (Gold Cart)
    • Maniac Mansion
    • Mega Man 3
    • Nightshade
    • Pro Wrestling
    • Punch-Out (Non-Tyson version)
    • Rescue Rangers
    • Ring King
    • Rygar
    • Skate or Die
    • Skate or Die 2
    • Slalom
    • Snake's Revenge
    • Spy Hunter
    • Super Glove Ball
    • Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
    • Super Mario Bros
    • Super Mario 2
    • Super Spike V'ball/Nintendo World Cup
    • TMNT2: The Arcade Game
    • To the Earth
    • Top Gun
Accessories:

• NES Advantage - Good condition
  • Power Pad - $15 shipped
snesbar.jpg

• Mini SNES console, no cables, console only. A little dirty and has pokemon stickers on it
  • SNES console, power cable and RF adapter and two controllers. Console is dirty and beat up, but plays perfectly fine.
gbabar.jpg

• Nothing currently

dsbar.jpg

• Nothing currently
genbar.jpg

• Nothing currently
miscbar.jpg

• The ex-wife's Star Wars Collection. Make reasonable offers, please. Bundle offers are ALWAYS welcome. This stuff will be going to eBay this week, so if you see something you want, let me know!
  • Pics!!
  • First we have the figures, all are brand new and carded and in great condition, unless otherwise noted (* denotes collectible coin included):

30th Anniversary Figures:

Maris Brood
    Commander Gree
    Airborne Trooper*
    Emperor's Shadow Guard
    Commander Neyo*
    Battle Damaged Darth Vader
    Covert Ops Clone Trooper*
    Imperial Evo Trooper
    Storm Trooper Commander (This one was a Gamestop exclusive, for the midnight launch of the Force Unleashed)
    Imperial Jumptrooper
    Darth Malak* (Card has some creasing at the hanger, and some squishing on the shell)
    Rahm Kota
    Shadow Stormtrooper* (Black coin)
    Animated Debut Boba Fett* (Card is bent, shell has lots of bad creasing, probably got stepped on by my daughter)
    General Grievous (Shell is creased in the lower-side section)
    Darth Maul*

Chewbacca*
    Destroyer Droid*
    Sandtrooper* (Orange shoulderpad, Sand/dirt markings)
    Pit Droids* (Red variation)
    Clone Trooper 7th Legion Trooper*
    Biker Scout*
    Princess Leia Boushh Disguise
    501st Legion Trooper (Shell is creased)
    Darth Malak* (Yes, there are two of them, this one is in much better condition)
    Kashyyk Trooper
    Concept Rebel Trooper*
    Zev Senesca*
    Clone Trooper, Training Fatigues* (slight bend on right side of card)
    Anakin Skywalker's Spirit*
    Rebel Vanguard Trooper
    Clone Trooper, Hawkbat Battalion
    A-Wing Pilot Tycho Celchu*
    Voolvif Monn*
    Juno Eclipse

Jabba's Sail Barge Lando Calrissian (from 2004, has "void" adhesive on shell)
    Qui-Gon Jinn, Naboo w/ Commtech (slight bend in lower right corner)
    Battle of Yavin General Jan Dodonna (same condition/series as Lando)
    Dengar w/ blaster Rifle (Power of the Force Series, Kenner 1997)
    Cloud Car Pilot (Original Trilogy Collection, same adhesive as Lando & Dodonna)

Evolutions: The Sith Legacy (Darth Nihilus, Darth Bane, Darth Maul, Sealed and great condition box)
    Evolutions: The Fett Legacy (Mandalore, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Sealed, but back of box is ripped up thanks to my daughter)

Gamorrean Guard
    Greedo

Legacy of the Force: Revelation
    Legacy of the Force: Tempest

Heir to the Empire (1/3)
    Dark Force Rising (2/3, two copies)
    The Last Command (3/3)

Planet of Twilight
wantbar.jpg

• PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']imma gonna steal your graphix[/quote]

You better buy something or get out! :D I worked hard on those things.

PM replied....

I haven't tried with a dance mat, but I'd assume it would, as they're not much more than a flattened, stretched controller.

Adapter didn't make it out today. Due to bad weather, I didn't make it to the PO before it closed. It will go out first thing monday morning.

Bump!!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']http://www.amazon.com/New-Essential...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205846442&sr=8-1

Make sure to get her that, if she doesn't already have it. It's one of my personal favorites.[/quote]

She's such a nerd that she could tell the Chronology of events starting from the Old Republic up to the New Jedi Order just from memory, she's that big of a nerd (She just got a frickin' Mandalore tattoo last week :roll:).

But still, very cool book and I'll probably pick it up for her. Thanks for the idea!

$15 paypal for wii card, i dont need the card itself, just the code, to save us both time and shipping lol. And since im new of course ill pay before you send it, i have an establish trade record on another freebie trading site and i have a perfect eBay feedback.. Anyways let me know what you think about the offer, thanks. Oh and im paypal verified and all that good stuff lol.
eBay TR 34-0
A4F TR 97-0
FLR TR 54-0
Just showing you that i could be trusted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back