taken 13.99 @amazon on blu ray

Dude, that movie is awesome! It's one of the few movies where the bad guy get a beating and viewer can actually be satisfied with it.

Is it true that the PS3 doesn't play this move and that it get a little pixelated during the car chases?

[quote name='aServantOfGod']Mmmmm....Maggie Grace...

Great movie, good price. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

LOL I agree on all counts.

Although, Maggie Grace playing a 16 year old virgin (not to mention a 16 year old getting a pony for her birthday...shouldn't it have been a Bentley)?!? HAHAHAHAHA...

If you ever wanted to have a few laughs over Liam Neeson as the ultimate badass who knows exactly where everybody is and just how to kill them, this is your movie. Definitely entertaining but required an extra measure of suspension of disbelief on my part (as Luc Besson movies usually do).

Is this a movie you can rewatch? I'm finding myself only buying movies on blu-ray now that I plan on rewatching over and over. Any comments there?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is this a movie you can rewatch? I'm finding myself only buying movies on blu-ray now that I plan on rewatching over and over. Any comments there?[/QUOTE]

I have to say...probably not much replayability.

It was definitely entertaining as long as you have a healthy suspension of disbelief as noted above, but this was a rental IMHO. Maybe if it was $5...

[quote name='karkyco']I have to say...probably not much replayability.

It was definitely entertaining as long as you have a healthy suspension of disbelief as noted above, but this was a rental IMHO. Maybe if it was $5...[/QUOTE]

I think that depends on how you rate replayability. I know I can watch anything over again (probably why I own so many DVDs) but I find that action movies like this make for a rewatchable movie, if for anything else there isnt very much depth so you dont have to be that invested in it to enjoy. I mean how quickly do you get tired of people getting their asses kicked? Its not like LOTR where your gonna have at least 9 hour time sink.

[quote name='rapsodist']If you ever wanted to have a few laughs over Liam Neeson as the ultimate badass who knows exactly where everybody is and just how to kill them, this is your movie. Definitely entertaining but required an extra measure of suspension of disbelief on my part (as Luc Besson movies usually do).[/QUOTE]

Very true. Liam Neeson knew pretty much everything but still had to keep reading the instruction booklet for that old-school karaoke machine and going back to the store to decide if he wanted to buy it. Decisive with killing, but indecisive with low-end electronics.

I enjoyed the movie though.

Crap movie. Just sayin. Looks like it was a good deal when it lasted though.
cagus.smile.jpg

bread's done
Back