Taketheinternetback.com another money site!!

uEih

CAGiversary!
Hey everybody, takethemoneyback is a company that lets you have a part of the company by signing up, referring people, and reading emails. You get $10 by signing up. I saw that there was no downside in signing up so i just did and if you're signed up after 180 days you become a member for life? It doesn't hurt to try and if you guys want to try i would appreciate it if you use my referral link. Thank you in advance. http://www.taketheinternetback.com/index.php?refId=22592

Edit: I Just got my first email from them and it was really easy, all i did was go to a confirmation link in the email to taketheinternetback's website and i got 1 point. The more points you get the higher percentage you have in the company.

I'm not sure i was trying it out and wanted to see if there were anybody else that would want to try also. There are about 20,000 members so far from what it says. So i don't know

Please don't post referral stuff here, there's a dedicated thread for that. I don't mean to be a dick but Shrike said he'll talk to cheapy and just ban all referral related things from the site if this keeps up. I don't want that to happen so just a heads up, don't screw the rest of us in the referral thread.

bread's done
Back