Taking a shit at 1am and this is what is front of me...

blackcracker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
big ass arachnid. The picture makes it look bigger then it is. It was only about 3 1/2 in diameter...but I still don't consider that small...well some of you might...

[quote name='Scorch']that looks like something you'd skip right past the newspaper and bring out the glock for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns:

It is bigger in that picture but it was around 3-3/12 inches in diameter. That might not sound big...but think about it for a ses or draw circle that big around. Or better yet...it was almost as wide as coffee mug.

[quote name='neocisco']Yeah! :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns:[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah!
potc28cs.gif

i cant tell how big it is, because theirs nothing in the pic to compare it to (penny for example), not that that's your fault...but i hate spiders nonetheless....i fucking hate them

i have these spiders in my basement from time to time that are the size of a 50 cent piece and are thick and fast as hell....i usually can catch them and stomp on them before they get away...but not always....ive seen one on my bed before and nothing has freaked me out worse....luckily, ive never seen them dangling down from the ceiling like i do littler ones in my basement...i havent seen them for a while, im beginning to think ill start seeing them soon

i have friends/family who say they'd love to have spiders in their house because they kill other insects....i think id rather have other insects in my house

Damn I would be proud to smash that fucker! I'm not arachnophobic but I love to kill 'em when spiders are any where near my home.
Now snakes make me cry like a little bitch with a skinned knee.

This reminds me of last summer. I think we had a nest of them outside our house, and they would come in through the basement. I would find almost one or two a day down there. They would scare the shit out of me.

I hope you showed that fucker who's boss and dropped him in the toilet with your turds.

[quote name='brokeassho']nope not dead. I tossed it outside with all the birds.[/QUOTE]

i dont believe you....anyone in their right mind would've killed that thing in a heartbeat

not to mention, why would you want that thing to kill all of those birds?

We used to have black widow spiders at my old house. Nothing freaks you out more than a large red hourglass dangling in your face as you try to unlock the front door!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i dont believe you....anyone in their right mind would've killed that thing in a heartbeat

not to mention, why would you want that thing to kill all of those birds?[/QUOTE]
The funniest thing I have read all day. Thanks TC :applause:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i dont believe you....anyone in their right mind would've killed that thing in a heartbeat

not to mention, why would you want that thing to kill all of those birds?[/QUOTE]

Considering I used to work with wild animals that could kill me in a hearbeat a spider is nothing more then a startle for me. You ever try to handle and adult racoon?!? Don't...lol

Oh yeah...bats are really cute...just make sure you have your rabies shots!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I can't tell if that's really small close up or really large from far away.[/QUOTE]

It was about 3-1/2 inches in diameter

oh shit. that thing is fucken huge. you should have busted out some WD40 and a lighter and blasted that fool. i would have frozen up if i ever saw that in my house.

You SHOULD have shot it in it's eye with your bow and arrow. I know it costs you a rupee and everything, but you would've gotten a heart container and a piece of the triforce. Trust me, it's worth it. However, if you happen to find a triceratops somewhere in your house, DO NOT use a bomb. I blew the shit out of my basement.

Depending on just how bad I had to take that shit I probably would have killed something like that within that split second of being startled , then jumped on the can after my bowels liquified at the thought of it.

fuckING SHIT THAT THING IS SCARY!! OMFG!! You shoulda gotten an airsoft or paintball gun and shoot that thing lol.

I hate cockroaches and spiders ... both of which invade my place from time to time.

I have seen a spider in my sister's house bigger than the one described by the OP. I hit it with my nephews baseball bat to kill it.

I don't like spiders as much as the next CAG, but you have to admit: that is one badass picture you took! That's a beautiful wallpaper if I ever saw one...

[quote name='PuNkNeB']You SHOULD have shot it in it's eye with your bow and arrow. I know it costs you a rupee and everything, but you would've gotten a heart container and a piece of the triforce. Trust me, it's worth it. However, if you happen to find a triceratops somewhere in your house, DO NOT use a bomb. I blew the shit out of my basement.[/QUOTE]

WINNAR!!! nice lol

I don't like spiders or snakes,ut fe bar is all in your mind so I can raise up and fight them beotches, no worries, just kill or make safe as fast as possible. I also give you props for not killing and letting it take care of those horrid birds, damn things are annoying.. good riddence

^^ I hope you undestand the grief and suffering you will cause many of the people above! :D

They look so plastic, they must be real...

This thread cracks me up. I dont like spiders either though. Im not afraid of snakes at all, my best friend growing up had like 5 so yeah...

[quote name='danny90044']did you eat it?[/QUOTE]

speaking of which, and given the fact that a large number of you are already saying you can't sleep, I thought I'd share this little fact: The average human swallows 3 spiders per year...

... in their sleep ;)

Well, thank God I'm a horse, pleasant dreams fellas!

once i was bit by a spider in tibet, and then i looked in my lonely planet guide, which said
"some spiders are poisonous in Tibet"

thanks Lonely Planet... wankers

Spiders don't give me a problem, neither do snakes, in fact the only thing that really scares me sadly are crickets...

Geezus that that spider in Iraq or whatever looks unearthly. I guess now i know what most of the CAGs weaknesses are.

bread's done
Back