Taking money out of paypal?

only way to take it out of paypal is to send it to a checking or savings. there isn't a fee but it does take 3-5 days...I haven't heard of anything else though... not like they will write a check or something...

[quote name='xycury']only way to take it out of paypal is to send it to a checking or savings. there isn't a fee but it does take 3-5 days...I haven't heard of anything else though... not like they will write a check or something...[/QUOTE]

Actually, you can request that a check be mailed to you, but there's a small fee ($1.50 I think).

[quote name='video_gamer324']Actually, you can request that a check be mailed to you, but there's a small fee ($1.50 I think).[/quote] Most efficient way is to apply for the Paypal check card. You can then withdraw from any atm. Make sure to use a surcharge-fee free ATM, or you could end up getting shafted for 2-5 bucks. In my area, Sheetz and WAWA have free atms.

Paypal has paid people to write the help section on their site. It is actually rather easy to follow. I heard there were also hidden nudie pics there as well if you know where to click. Check it out!

[quote name='Zing']Paypal has paid people to write the help section on their site. It is actually rather easy to follow. I heard there were also hidden nudie pics there as well if you know where to click. Check it out![/quote]

LOL can't tell if this is a joke or serious fluff... consider me trolled

Well, the OP obviously was too lazy to take even a cursory glance at Paypal's site and instead chose to post here. I thought if he knew about the nude pics, he would have some incentive to go read the instructions for himself.

bread's done
Back