Tales 10th Anniversary CD Offer

darkclawsofchaos

CAGiversary!
Has anyone received theirs yet? The one that you get for registering your copy of Tales of Vesperia Special Edition. They said 4-6 weeks, and its been about six weeks, as I sent my request on April 26. Did I miss something? I have the confirmation e-mail, so I know that I put it right.

Good to hear someone received it. Got Volume 3 a little while back but haven't got Volume 2 yet. I expected it to take 10 months like it took the code to go active.

Now I registered the Vesperia SE code AND preordered the Symphonia 2 and was supposed to get 2 separate things, but never received anything. God damn I wanted the Abyss plush thing too.

Man, redeemed my code during early June. I thought something was up since almost four weeks have pasted and nothing arrived in the mail. Also I did the notification registration, but never received any email. Luckily I found out online or I would have forgot about it.

I received both volumes yesterday and was completely shocked. I seriously thought I'd never get them...It's a pretty damn good bonus when taking in account what was already included in the SE.

I redeemed my code in May. I got mine like 2-3 weeks ago. I was shocked to see Vol. 3 in there with Vol. 2 since I was told it was only Vol. 2

Guess it was worth it to get that extra copy. Anyone open their soundtracks yet? I am debating opening them or not.

[quote name='mac101010']I haven't even received mine and its been 2 months already...[/QUOTE]

Namco Bandai is ridiculously slow, took them 3 months for me.

bread's done
Back