Tales From the Darkside And Friday the 13th Series Season 2

m_m23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Alot of horror fans already know, but just in case some of you didn't they both are scheduled to be released on Febuary 10th. I have waited along time for Tales and I will have to check up on Friday the 13th season two to make sure it is uncut because I remember vanity making a fuss over some song and episodes featuring her. Anyway these are day one purchases for me most likely using amazon.

[quote name='m_m23']Alot of horror fans already know, but just in case some of you didn't they both are scheduled to be released on Febuary 10th. I have waited along time for Tales and I will have to check up on Friday the 13th season two to make sure it is uncut because I remember vanity making a fuss over some song and episodes featuring her. Anyway these are day one purchases for me most likely using amazon.[/QUOTE]

i remember thinking that roby chic was hot back in the day.... now shes so so LOL

35 bucks seems high for the shows though.

didnt jack and that one dude get killed off sometime in the series or they just left. i think one had a major accident that made them quit

Don't know this show, but 35 bucks does sound bit too much.
iy.gif

iy.gif

bread's done
Back