Tales of Graces f at Best Buy no longer online but in store

tham1988

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
My Best Buy has a copy of Tales of Graces f that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I have been hoping that it will go on sale, but now it is no longer even on the best buy website. This same store has been running the 50% off clearance. I was wondering if anyone has any idea if this may mean this has become a clearance game. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other games that disappeared from the best buy website and if anything happened to their price afterward.

I am also worried it could mean they will simply ship the game back out of the store so I would also like to know if that ever happens and in what circumstance.

[quote name='soonersfan60']What was this going for?[/QUOTE]

if you are talking about 50% off clearance it has been going on for a while at only some best buy stores.

Easiest answer for you is to have the game scanned. If it comes up less than MSRP, then consider it a win and grab it before it completely disappears if you really want it bad enough.

Many BB stores will actually put different colored stickers on their clearance games that usually denote anywhere from a 25 to a 75% off additional discount on clearance games. So if this game has one of those stickers and you can find an employee who knows what they mean for that store, then you could get an insane deal on it.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Tales of Graces was not even showing up in the computer at the Morse Rd. Best Buy in Columbus. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

so does that mean that when I take it up to the register, it won't even ring up? I'm kinda excited to see what happens after that. I'm gonna go find out in an hour or 2 hopefully its still there. Pretty confident it will be though since its just mixed in with value price games.

Do we really expect this to be rare? It's still not hard to find copies of Tales of Vesperia for under $25... I want it, but knowing that it will just sit in my backlog for the indefinite future, I've been hoping to be able to hold out for at least a little bit of a price drop.

[quote name='arcane93']Do we really expect this to be rare? It's still not hard to find copies of Tales of Vesperia for under $25... I want it, but knowing that it will just sit in my backlog for the indefinite future, I've been hoping to be able to hold out for at least a little bit of a price drop.[/QUOTE]

ToV got re-printed after a year or two, and that will probably happen to Grace F if Tales of Xillia does well here in the states. I've seen a few used Grace F at BBYs around me, btw.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']ToV got re-printed after a year or two, and that will probably happen to Grace F if Tales of Xillia does well here in the states. I've seen a few used Grace F at BBYs around me, btw.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember when the reprint of ToV happened. It just seems like most of the Tales games (other than Destiny and Symphonia) that have been released in the US are still pretty readily available. Hard to believe this one is going to break the trend.

[quote name='tham1988']well it was a bust. still just rang up for 59.99. maybe now that they know it is there, it might go on clearance later.[/QUOTE]

just a fyi, it takes tales games forever to drop in price :(

copy of it was still in there today. I just find it hard to believe that best buy will keep it in there without clearancing it out eventually since it isnt even on the website.

bread's done
Back