Tales of Heart R for PSVita $29.95 from Gamestop and BandaiNamco Store

Huh, glad I pulled the trigger this afternoon.  I debated whether it was better to pay shipping on the official shop (since I don't have Prime) or tax at GameStop and concluded that I would rather not drive to GameStop for a gutted copy.

Huh, glad I pulled the trigger this afternoon. I debated whether it was better to pay shipping on the official shop (since I don't have Prime) or tax at GameStop and concluded that I would rather not drive to GameStop for a gutted copy.
I would have done the same but I found a Gamestop near my house that did not have it listed as low quantity.

Too bad it's not available on Bandai Namco's website (at least not that I can see). I'm surprised that they don't have tons of copies like with other tales games. I don't want to buy from Gamestop, so I'll probably wait for a digital sale. It was a fun game on DS, so I'm looking forward to playing it again.

Got my copy today. I was surprised to see they had 3 in the cupboard, sealed. For once I didn't have to take the last gutted copy.

anyone know what you were suposed to get exactly for pre ordering this at GS? I had 2 codes on my reciept, but then again i ordered 2 copies. Im not sure if the 2nd is an extra code or if there were two different codes for the bonus. I entered one and i think i got like 6 costumes or something like that

anyone know what you were suposed to get exactly for pre ordering this at GS? I had 2 codes on my reciept, but then again i ordered 2 copies. Im not sure if the 2nd is an extra code or if there were two different codes for the bonus. I entered one and i think i got like 6 costumes or something like that
It was the set of costumes. There was only one promo for it so maybe you got an extra if they both say the same thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the set of costumes. There was only one promo for it so maybe you got an extra if they both say the same thing?
both just say code for DLC. But if there was only one code for it then i must have just gotten 2 or something. Maybe i'll do a give away or something. You want the code?

both just say code for DLC. But if there was only one code for it then i must have just gotten 2 or something. Maybe i'll do a give away or something. You want the code?
Try putting the second code into the PSN website and see what it tells you. Should at least tell you that you have it already if it's the same code or what it is if it's different.

I have it since I pre-ordered but ended up returning the game but thanks.

Try putting the second code into the PSN website and see what it tells you. Should at least tell you that you have it already if it's the same code or what it is if it's different.

I have it since I pre-ordered but ended up returning the game but thanks.
ah k i'll give that a shot tomorow i guess. It shouldn't us it up if its the same thing right?

ah k i'll give that a shot tomorow i guess. It shouldn't us it up if its the same thing right?
It won't use it and just give you an error message. Even if it happens to be something else that you don't have it will show you what it is and make you confirm before it redeems.

Grabbed a new sealed copy this weekend. I think it was the last one at that location. Strangely, I didn't see any used vita games at my gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought my copy from the Bandai store and checked out with Amazon prime, I chose 2 day shipping but came overnight even though I ordered at 8pm EST.

bread's done
Back