Tales of Innocence

Prolific

CAGiversary!
New trailer for Tales of Innocence is out.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22633.html

As a fan of the Tales series I am really excited for this game. Looks like the gameplay will be like Tales of the Abyss with it's free roam. And man, the air combos in the game look SICK! The graphics are a plus too. I hope this game comes state side.

I agree, this game looks amazing, and I'm very much looking forward to it. I think this is the tales game that's coming stateside for the ds, but I'm not 100% sure.

While I'll probably get both, I wish they had kept to the traditional formula more with the new Symphonia instead of Innocense, but oh well. Looks quite nice.

[quote name='pete5883']This is made by Alfa, for those who care.[/QUOTE]
and they done a great job on Tales of the World on PSP and the Narikiri Dungeon games.

Cool. I've never played any of these games, but that trailer looks really good. I'll seriosly consider picking this one up. I'll wait for reviews though, since I'm a Tales n00b.

[quote name='maigoyume']and i was so close to buying it off play-asia, ah well, thanks botti :)[/QUOTE]
ToT is actually made by Dimps and not the regular Tales people. It is also really short as you can beat it in about 10 hours

[quote name='62t']ToT is actually made by Dimps and not the regular Tales people. It is also really short as you can beat it in about 10 hours[/quote]ah kinda like how MPH was handled by another group, not retro studios

[quote name='maigoyume']ah kinda like how MPH was handled by another group, not retro studios[/QUOTE]
well Tales series is actually made by several teams (Tales studio, Team Melfe, Alfa system). Tales Studio actually started working on Tales of Tempest but left before it was finished. Dimps was brought in to finish the game.

[quote name='botticus']As far as I know, yes.[/quote]

Yeah it isn't very good. I picked it up for about 1400 yen ($12 or so) when I was visiting the inlaws back in December. I haven't gotten far in it as my Japanese isn't great and the gameplay doesn't keep me interested.

Innocence looks great, especially in comparison to tempest.

Newer trailer, pretty similar to the one in the OP, but more characters, more footage, bit more polish (i.e. damage numbers popping up as one would expect).

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7h_Mi76nxw[/media]

Very sweet looking game, but for the love of GOD shoot whoever did the art for this game, and bring back Kosuke Fujishima.

[quote name='Gden']Very sweet looking game, but for the love of GOD shoot whoever did the art for this game, and bring back Kosuke Fujishima.[/quote]yea i was a bit irked by this drawing style too, kosuke's style is top notch :applause:

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Th more of this game I see, the more I want it. I really can't wait for this to come out. I need a new DS game.[/quote]perhaps phantom hourglass can hold you off?

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Th more of this game I see, the more I want it. I really can't wait for this to come out. I need a new DS game.[/quote]

I totally understand were your coming from, but there are a bunch of games coming out soon that will definatly hold me off till this comes out. Perhaps these games will keep you busy, they'll be released really soon;

- Legend of zelda: phantom Hourglass
- Front Mission 1st
- Dragon Quest Monsters: joker
- Professor Layton and the curious Village
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

bread's done
Back