Tales of Monkey Island (Entire First Season) on sale for $24.95

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Just received an email and is also on the site from telltalegames, but Tales of Monkey Island Season 1 is on sale for $24.95, $10 off the original price, so I guess for those who tried out the free download of the first chapter and was waiting for it to drop to pick it up, this is a great time to do it. I know I did :bouncy:

http://www.telltalegames.com/store/talesofmonkeyisland-upgrade

Edit: May only work for those who downloaded the first chapter for free. But even so, still a great deal for those that did :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Still says $34.95 on my screen -- maybe you had to have downloaded the first chapter as the demo?

Anyway I already bought the entire thing for $34.95 when it was still in the preorder stage. This game is worth every penny. :)

[quote name='zohar']Still says $34.95 on my screen -- maybe you had to have downloaded the first chapter as the demo?

Anyway I already bought the entire thing for $34.95 when it was still in the preorder stage. This game is worth every penny. :)[/QUOTE]

I guess that could be true, I thought about that myself, so was not sure. I tried to log out and check it, and it still showed as $24.95, so maybe its saved in my cache already. But if so, I will have to change the op, thanks.

[quote name='zenintrude']Wii users continue to get fucked... yay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was almost tempted to buy the 2nd and 3rd chapters after I downloaded the first chapter for free, but what luck. But 1000 points a chapter for the Wii? Ridiculous.

nintendo does many things right, but never putting wiiware or vc titles on sale, ever, is terrible. In a digital distribution only world, they aren't on the same page as everyone else.

bread's done
Back