Tales of Monkey Island?

cool cool, i'm not used to a preorder charging as soon as the order is placed *shrugs* but really, I can't complain...it's new monkey island

I'm reluctant to order any taletale games, simply because they throw them up for half price or less a few months (weeks) after release. That's how I got the strongbad games and Sam and Max. I suspect Monkey Island will be the same way.

I'm too much of a fan of MI, and supporter of Telltale, to pass up the pre-order goodies. For anyone else I'd recommend waiting - mtxbass1 is right with the whole massive discounts later on.

If it was available on Mac, I would. But my only means to play it looks to be WiiWare, so I guess I'll wait for that. Wish it was coming for XBLA. Probably will eventually.

Well, one year later, and this game (along with many other Telltale and LucasArts titles) is on Mac. I got it as part of the latest MacHeist mini bundle, but I'd still prefer to play it on my 360 so I can display it on my HDTV and have the added enticement of achievements.

There were rumblings last year that ToMI would eventually come to XBLA (and, it is reasonable to assume, PSN), but nothing yet. I'm hoping maybe they'll do a sort of monkey mania thing and release it alongside the special edition of Monkey Island 2 when that comes out later this summer.

bread's done
Back