Tales of Symphonia $19.99 @ Best Buy

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully, I'll be able to find a copy cause I can use my $30 gift card on it :D Btw, can I use a gift card with a coupon and where's that GGC thing you're talking about? Thanks!

yeah seems like a drop...good one at that for the long summer months for some decent RPG goodness

Man that is so cheap i can't believe it !!!! 19.99 for like 60 hrs. of game play....... I payed like $37 for this game........

i paid 55 dollars when this game came out, and it was worth every penny, but at 20, thats a steal for a game as great as this

[quote name='al821']i paid 55 dollars when this game came out, and it was worth every penny, but at 20, thats a steal for a game as great as this[/QUOTE]

$55? Wasn't it released at $50?

My Best Buy didn't have it. The only place that has it around here is Toys R Us, and they won't price match it to the Fry's ad. Oh well.

Tales of Symphonia is a player' s choice game now. I saw it at GameStop in the mall for $19.99 with the player' s choice logo on it.

$15? Insane. It is easily the best RPG on the Cube (aside from Paper Mario, but that's a quasi-RPG).

Buy it now. You'll love it.

Hey for those who didn't know, ToS is PH now. I saw a whole bunch of them at my local Fry's with the super ugly PH yellow stripe that basically ruins the cover. If you see a non-PH one make sure to pick it up at $15 while you can.

[quote name='equest943']Hey for those who didn't know, ToS is PH now. I saw a whole bunch of them at my local Fry's with the super ugly PH yellow stripe that basically ruins the cover. If you see a non-PH one make sure to pick it up at $15 while you can.[/QUOTE]

Which makes my non-PC ToS more valuable. :D

Aww man its a PC title now? Now I gotta pick it up sooner than later so I get a Non-PC version. I don't mind PS2's red GH tags that much, but I hate that freaking unripe banana colored PC tag.

Fry's listed this game for $14.99 in today's paper. I went to CC and grabbed a copy as well as 3 games that I knew were $1.99.

The CS refused to sell me the games for $1.99 and stated that he had to charge what the price was on the game.

So I said OK, then charge me $49.99 for ToS. His eyes popped out like I was insane. He had to go get management to do the override. Paid $49.99 for ToS.

I then proceeded to go to the front register and do a pricematch with Fry's with the 10% difference. So ToS ended up to be $11.49 + tax for me.

[quote name='unforeseen']Fry's listed this game for $14.99 in today's paper. I went to CC and grabbed a copy as well as 3 games that I knew were $1.99.

The CS refused to sell me the games for $1.99 and stated that he had to charge what the price was on the game.

So I said OK, then charge me $49.99 for ToS. His eyes popped out like I was insane. He had to go get management to do the override. Paid $49.99 for ToS.

I then proceeded to go to the front register and do a pricematch with Fry's with the 10% difference. So ToS ended up to be $11.49 + tax for me.[/QUOTE]

Good stuff. :) Power to the people!

snagged the last copy of ToS at my local BBY -- lucky to grab a non-PC version. I agree that the banana colored strip is ugly, but IMO not as ugly as either the PH or GH games. I mean, out of the three, the GCN PC games' labels are the least visible-- the PH and GH ones involve giant color changes with the labeling

BestBuy.com now has it for $17.99 as part of their 10% off sale.

By the way, is that $14.99 Fry's ad online anywhere? My local Best Buy is sold out and I thought I'd try to price match it somewhere else.

Wow, it's Player's Choice now? I honestly thought it was a sleeper hit that was going to disappear before it dropped in price. Oh well, time to go pick it up!

Now I'm really glad that I waited to get this. I don't care if there's a banana strip across the top, $20 is great for this game. :D

My Toys R Us had 3 copies (non yellowed) for $20 each. I used one of those 20% off coupons to bring down the price to $16 + tax.
When I had ordered from Amazon it had never come, so at least now I have it!

Guys, how do we obtain a GGC? I want to knock it down to 14.99 as well

please respond quick, they almost close.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']$19.99 at Toys R Us, too, and you can likely find one without the PC label.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's where I got mine. Use the 20% coupon to get TOS for $16.00.

bread's done
Back