Tales of Symphonia $24.99...is it a good deal?

Very good deal. Jump on it with both hands. I love this game and got it for jsut about the same last BF at Target after renting it a few times.

[quote name='Msia']Can you get me a copy too? I'll paypal you the money + s&h.[/quote]

Sweet...I will see if they have more than one copy my man...I only saw one when I went though.

[quote name='nneace'][quote name='Msia']Can you get me a copy too? I'll paypal you the money + s&h.[/quote]

Sweet...I will see if they have more than one copy my man...I only saw one when I went though.[/quote]
Thanks a lot, I just pm-ed you too. Look forward to hearing back from you with good news :D

[quote name='Msia'][quote name='nneace'][quote name='Msia']Can you get me a copy too? I'll paypal you the money + s&h.[/quote]

Sweet...I will see if they have more than one copy my man...I only saw one when I went though.[/quote]
Thanks a lot, I just pm-ed you too. Look forward to hearing back from you with good news :D[/quote]

Responded...I will check tomorrow, and they dont get a lot of business so I can probably have him hold it for you man!

I heard they were coming out with a ps2 version, but can't find any verification... Anyone else here this?

I've heard it by some wishful thinkers but theres nothing to it. It came out in Japan, but there's a 99% chance it will not come to the US because Nintendo paid for the translation and voice work as part of the exclusivity deal.

Dave

[quote name='Rig']I got it for $23 on Black Friday. $24 now is definately a good price.[/quote]

It was a while ago, so maybe my memory is going, but where the heck was that?

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Rig']I got it for $23 on Black Friday. $24 now is definately a good price.[/quote]

It was a while ago, so maybe my memory is going, but where the heck was that?[/quote]

Target.

bread's done
Back