Tales Of Symphonia anyone?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Trade in two games at EB and get $20 on a pre-order to TOS.[/quote]

and to ad to that, eb has a magazine (more like a advertisement) in their store that has a coupon for $10 dollars off any game listed on a certain page, and TOS is on that page. it's probably ymmv, but it doesn't hurt to try. :) this is how i plan on buying tos.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Trade in two games at EB and get $20 on a pre-order to TOS.[/quote]

If this is the "get $10 cred per game" deal then I think it is YMMV because my EB said you could only do this for 2 of the upcoming 2k5 sports games and Spiderman 2.

yeah the trade in 2 games and get $20 for pre-ordering is what I did. In addition you also get a cool Tales of Symphonia lithograph AND an 80 page artbook! Thats a pretty good deal for a great game.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']it's not ymmv. i've already done it and i found out through the ad/circular/magazine that they give out in their stores.

it says plain as day, trade in 2 games for $20 credit towards these preorders...

and then it lists a few games.

here's the best deals in the ad. i posted this awhile ago:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20059&highlight=current[/quote]

Bleh, I wish I had seen that AD earlier. I wonder if they are still doing this now. Gotta call.

^ they will do it until the game drops. the day it comes out it wont work.

If this is the "get $10 cred per game" deal then I think it is YMMV because my EB said you could only do this for 2 of the upcoming 2k5 sports games and Spiderman 2.

you are getting confused. For ToS, its not get 10 per game, its 2 for 20. Depending on your employees, it only works once. it is right for the 10 per game on the titles you listed.

[quote name='Richter']is there a POX list? that 80 page (!_!) artbook sounds mighty nice[/quote]

Yeah I bet the POX list is about as long as the artbook.

bread's done
Back