Tales of the Abyss (3DS) $29.99 @ Amazon/Gamestop

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
2hqxu90.jpg

$29.99 at Amazon (11 left, FSSS/Prime eligible)
$29.99 at Gamestop ($24.99 used)

Other retailers:
$19.98 YMMV clearance at Target
$34.95 at Walmart (sold out online)
$37.49 at Target
$39.99 at Best Buy (sold out online)
$39.99 at Club Namco store (sold out online)

Official site
Extended manual

Currently worth 40 Club Nintendo coins

I'm not sure how common it was to find this title in the past, but I don't recall it being in stock while any stores had a general "buy x get y% off" sales.

If you have a GameStop PUR card and can find a used copy, it will be slightly under $24.99 after discount and tax.

Thanks, OP.

:3ds:

thank you sir!

I have been holding off, I think I will bite at this pricepoint!

I almost pulled the trigger at gamefly for $30ish shipped. Glad I held out in true cheapass fashion.

[quote name='ShadowNYC']Got a 7 from IGN. I'll wait for a drop/warehouse deal/clearance somewhere.[/QUOTE]

fuck ign , rpg's like tales dont need scoring to tell you if its good or not , its ridiculous that people still listen to review's to decide if they want a game or not... Ohwell , atleast This is cag and your just waiting for a lower price . >_>.

[quote name='ShadowNYC']Got a 7 from IGN. I'll wait for a drop/warehouse deal/clearance somewhere.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, the PS2 version got an 8.3 and I'm under the impression that the 3DS version is slightly better overall (e.g. faster load times).

[quote name='eclisis']For what it's worth, the PS2 version got an 8.3 and I'm under the impression that the 3DS version is slightly better overall (e.g. faster load times).[/QUOTE]

It's cool having it portable but other than that it's largely the same game... That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's disappointing that they didn't add any noteworthy extras, either.

I bet they are scoring it from a "remake" perspective. If you haven't played this one before, it is a much better game than a 7 (like me.... I wasn't into Tales until Symphonia, and didn't have a ps2 anymore when this game was released in the U.S. I think it's the bronze of Tales games, with Vesperia & Symphonia besting it). PLAY IT! You can sell it for $25 easily if you don't like it (which you'd really have to be dead set against liking it for this to be the case).

TOA was probably my fave or 2nd fave tales game. I really liked the story and characters in it. Ya the main character started off whiney and annoying but he actually GREW and evolved as it went on. I just put an order in at Amazon. I have this but havent opened it. Id like to get a copy to keep sealed. Wondering if i should check Gamestop though since Amaons back ordered right now

bread's done
Back