Tales of Vesperia $15.99 (360) @ Newegg thru President's Day

[quote name='Dysheekie']This reminds me, I need to get back to playing/finishing this game[/QUOTE]

lol same here. I think I'm lost in it, in fact. *sigh* such is the price of not finishing RPGs in one go.

Great deal, obv.

Hmmm I might buy this just to resell it. They're going for $30+ new on ebay. I think if you hold on to this for a while it will be worth something decent.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I know, it's not like it would have been that hard, the entire thing (except the new content) was nice and translated.

I guess Graces f is Bamco's way of kissing Western PS3 users boo-boos. :p[/QUOTE]
Which is BS, cuz a Wii port will hardly make up for it. I'd rather have Graces on the Wii, tbh. Tales of Xillia would be kissing ps3 users' boo-boos!

Bought this & 8gb ram for the pc I'm building before seeing this, but thanks regardless, OP!

[quote name='simmias']But for some reason, no trophies.

Man, I hated ES but loved ToV. I'm not sure if that's odd or not.[/QUOTE]
Ah, thanks. I always forget about those older PS3 games with no trophies. Doesn't matter enough to me, though.

Thanks for the off-topic feedback re: ES.

Man, I loved Symphonia. Vesperia is good (but not as great, IMO) but this price is a steal. Especially with Shoprunner!
Whoohoo!!! Can't wait to slay!!

[quote name='twztid13']Which is BS, cuz a Wii port will hardly make up for it. I'd rather have Graces on the Wii, tbh. Tales of Xillia would be kissing ps3 users' boo-boos!

Bought this & 8gb ram for the pc I'm building before seeing this, but thanks regardless, OP![/QUOTE]

Bamco is probably testing the waters and seeing how well Graces f does before bringing over Xillia. Nonetheless I've heard Graces f is still a superb game and has a 10hr epilogue that the Wii version didnt have. Nonetheless it's the first game I've preordered in like 2 years. Heres hoping for more stateside Tales releases for PS3

I thought thought and thought about it...then forgot...then looked at a video review of Vesperia and went to buy and its Sold Out. :(

This game has been sitting in my closet for the past 2-3 years and I still have yet to play it. Although I sold off my ENTIRE Xbox 360 collection along w/ my Xbox 360, this is the one game that I could never imagine selling off. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to actually play it.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']This game has been sitting in my closet for the past 2-3 years and I still have yet to play it. Although I sold off my ENTIRE Xbox 360 collection along w/ my Xbox 360, this is the one game that I could never imagine selling off. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to actually play it.[/QUOTE]

I put it off for a long time too, since I was hoping Namco would bring over the PS3 version. So I finally gave up and played it last month. Definitely a great RPG.

スリーGじゃなくてトライG「3G」ですよwww言い方間違って­るのに平気にアップしとる・・・・wわらけるぅ~w

[quote name='skateraXVIII']This game has been sitting in my closet for the past 2-3 years and I still have yet to play it. Although I sold off my ENTIRE Xbox 360 collection along w/ my Xbox 360, this is the one game that I could never imagine selling off. Maybe someday I'll get a chance to actually play it.[/QUOTE]

Not if you sold your 360.

I did put it off for a year after getting it for $15 on Amazon back in 09, played and beat it in 2010 and agree that it is one of the best games I have played on my 360. One of my favorite JRPGs that has come stateside yet.:applause:

Since the game sold out so fast I can't wait till they release Xillia and Graces.:bouncy:

Missed this deal last year but got in on it this week. Pretty cool. I like this game a lot. Hopefully I'll get around to beating it now.

bread's done
Back