Tales of Vesperia 19.99$ EBGames (restock)

[quote name='jeffx']I'm in MTL area (metro only), can you tell me which ones and if sealed.[/QUOTE]

Complexe Les ailes seems to have it (been in stock for a few days), dont know if its sealed.
The other 3 are on the south shore.

I was able to snag a copy at the GameStop at King & Duncan in Toronto. $19.99 and I think they had more (they put the box back out on display after my purchase).

Found the steelbook limited edition of the game at a pawn shop the other day. Asking price was 50 bucks, which is laughable since it's the same kind of LE as FF12, which was junk.
Yes I know Tales has a music disc while FF12 has a "making of" disc.

[quote name='poiuiu']Found the steelbook limited edition of the game at a pawn shop the other day. Asking price was 50 bucks, which is laughable since it's the same kind of LE as FF12, which was junk.
[/QUOTE]

If its the limited edition, then you should have grabbed, market price is more than that.

@lustyhitter
user_offline.gif

Yes the used price is 29.99$. That's normal.

[quote name='poiuiu']Found the steelbook limited edition of the game at a pawn shop the other day. Asking price was 50 bucks, which is laughable since it's the same kind of LE as FF12, which was junk.
[/QUOTE]

Your loss. Probably should've grabbed it. They only made about 7,000 of those.

My library falls into two categories: games to play and sealed.

If it was sealed, that would be another thing. But as it is, I'm not too interested in used and abused LE, despite rarity.
also, I can't afford 50 beans at the moment. >:p

[quote name='poiuiu']My library falls into two categories: games to play and sealed.

If it was sealed, that would be another thing. But as it is, I'm not too interested in used and abused LE, despite rarity.
also, I can't afford 50 beans at the moment. >:p
[/QUOTE]

of course sealed would have been nice....still...grab it and give it to me :)

bread's done
Back