Tales of Vesperia $20.96 at amazon

[quote name='Kaiser499']Still pissed they won't give us the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Namco's higher ups really don't know what they are doing OR MS signed a US exclusive agreement (possible) because honestly I have no idea how this is not out in the US yet.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Still pissed they won't give us the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

We Tales of fans are still waiting on Graces, Vs., Radiant Mythology 2, Narikiri Dungeon X, and news on Unitia along with this. Namco isn't exactly the best on customer/fan service.

Plus, people said the same thing about Destiny 2 (and not Eternia), Symphonia PS2, Eternia PSP, Phantasia Full Voice Edition, Rebirth, and every DS game. How many of those did we get? None.

And OH MY GOD I WAS SEARCHING GAMEFAQS AND THERE'S GOING TO BE ABYSS 3DS. I'm going to kill someone at Namco if it doesn't come stateside.

Or learn Japanese so I can play and understand all of the above games. >_>

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Tales of the Abyss 3D is going to be amazing. I read about that earlier.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I just saw your comment on the Joystiq article. I really can't wait for it.

And to be honest, I probably won't be that mad if it doesn't come stateside. I've played the game enough times to know exactly where to go and what to do, so I'll just import it if I have to.:)

This seller has 1 piece of feedback. Anyone know if they can still be a trusted seller since it's fulfilled by Amazon?

[quote name='jackie chandler']haha, i just saw your comment on the joystiq article. I really can't wait for it.

[/quote]

Yuppp. ;D

[quote name='62t']At least the fan translation patch for Tales of Graces seems to be going well[/QUOTE]

I haven't really been keeping up with it. Is it past the stages of menu translations?

At least we got A version of this. Still we are left none of the 3 ds games. The PS3 has two games coming out for it, maybe one will be translated.

heard that the 3DS would be region locked... so wouldnt that suck for the tales of the abyss 3ds game? hopefully what i heard was wrong though. also the deal is now $28.31.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']*Bursts out laughing*[/QUOTE]
Sad but justified laughter.

I'm surprised that they don't sublicense it out to someone like Atlus, Aksys or XSeed to do the US release. They at least know how to market niche titles.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I haven't really been keeping up with it. Is it past the stages of menu translations?[/QUOTE]

http://talesofgraces.com/

they are done with the main story and many of the side stuff. Not too far on the menu however.

[quote name='Jhuntley']At least we got A version of this. Still we are left none of the 3 ds games. The PS3 has two games coming out for it, maybe one will be translated.[/QUOTE]

Well 1 of the DS game got a translation patch, and the other DS game got a translated demo.

[quote name='trunks982']wait.... they said PS3 version wont be released in the US?[/QUOTE]

No, they did what they always do- not say anything. Which is worse.

EDIT:

[quote name='62t']http://talesofgraces.com/

they are done with the main story and many of the side stuff. Not too far on the menu however.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, that's crazy. I've had the game in my backlog for a while now, but it's definitely getting bumped up the list now. :p

EDIT 2: Aw, I was under the assumption it was available to the public. Of course, like every other fan translation, they refuse to release it to the community until it's "oh-so-perfect."

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone really wants a copy of ToV for 360, trade me something for it. I have a sealed and open copy and have been trying to get rid of it on the trading forum.

[quote name='mogamer']Just clicked on the link and it is now $27.65.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Although, this was not really a "deal" in the first place.

bread's done
Back