Tales of Vesperia $29.96 New w/FSSS Fullfilled directly by Amazon [Back in Stock]

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
For those who can't find ToV in stores at GS for $29.99 used, looks like Amazon has them for $29.96 new and FSSS.

While supplies last, ;P.

Tales of Vesperia

Edit for Scorch: This thread is to let people know that it's back in stock since it has not been for awhile. ^^

Edit: Back in stock! And as pointed out by P a t r i c k, a whole 3 cents cheaper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually its been out of stock for awhile up until now, which is why I am posting it up again.

I've been checking for awhile, even as of last night, and it was still not in stock from Amazon for some time.

Don't worry Scorch, I know it has been this price before, but it has not for awhile since it's been out of stock.

Thanks for pointing out the previous threads though, although tbh they are both way out of date ya?

[quote name='rayne117']What does "FSSS" mean? Still learning the CAG lingo.[/QUOTE]

Free Super Saver Shipping, i think.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']reprint?[/QUOTE]

It might be a reprint, but I can't deny or confirm that since it just came back in stock.

A reprint is good. Then everyone can eat it up. Namco will realize that they should bring it over on PS3, then bring over some more Tales games and not focus on crap shovelware!!

Oh Wait... I'm dreaming :cry:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']A reprint is good. Then everyone can eat it up. Namco will realize that they should bring it over on PS3, then bring over some more Tales games and not focus on crap shovelware!!

Oh Wait... I'm dreaming :cry:[/QUOTE]

You get more Muscle March

Continues to play Tales of Rebirth*

My friend has been bugging me to play this game so bad. I just got it from Gamefly the other day, and this was the third chance I gave the game. Seemingly, third try is the charm. I really liked what I played, despite hating the game for the first few hours and tries.

So, just ordered a copy. I'll send my other one back to Gamefly today. Thanks OP!

And.........it's out.

Just got an order for a copy in on time it seems.

prateeko, aslong as the order went through and it states it's from amazon LLC you're fine.

Didn't realize it ran out of print. I remember at one point months ago, this was going for sub-$20 on Amazon (around $15?) and that was when I picked it up. Still have not managed to play this though. LOL.

I think it did get a reprint though. No matter, I've wanted to play it since getting a 360. I wasn't going to jump on it but I thought why not. No one knows though if the reprint was for a limited number of copies or anything, I doubt they printed a whole crapload though. Probably just enough to lower demand a bit.

After trying out the demo through xbox live earlier this week, I knew I had to find this game. I ended up going to 2 k-marts this morning (primary reason was to find Alan Wake) but neither of them carried ToV.

Thankfully I was able to buy this game through Amazon earlier so I can't wait to play. Thanks for the heads up OP.

It would have been nice to get this from amazon. Guess im gonna have to try the ghetto kmart by my house that no one goes to. They always seem to have a ton of games.

I've heard plenty of tales (LOL) about people being turned off by the demo. If you loved it after the demo you should enjoy the game alot then.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I've heard plenty of tales (LOL) about people being turned off by the demo. If you loved it after the demo you should enjoy the game alot then.[/QUOTE]

That's good for me then. :) Plus the price was pretty good imo.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']3 cents off... what a deal[/QUOTE]

Well given that when amazon runs out of stock, the 3rd party sellers jack up the price to like $40+, and that it sells for $45 used at GS, this is about the cheapest price you can regularly get it for in new condition and from a reliable seller.

Not for nothing, but I payed $50 for ToV back in 2009 and I really liked it. Only problem I had was with all the chit-chat between the characters and the sub-par presentation of it all. It just looked...cheap and outdated. I would have loved a more dazzling and dynamic presentation with that stuff (think: Sakura Wars), but I guess that's only a small gripe.

I bought another copy for $30 a few months back, and now... well now I'm kind of afraid to open it lest the price shoots back up again. :lol:

That presentation is just classic tales though.

It's love it or hate it, but I wouldn't consider it a fault really. Since it's a tales thing.

Received my copy just now. I haven't played a JRPG since FFVII when it first came out so I'm looking forward to getting into this after hearing so much good about it. :D

Edit: Don't know if this has been confirmed or not yet but it seems this is a reprint as it has the new game case style with the pie shape cut-out they started using around when MW2 came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back