Tales of Vesperia (360) - $36.74 Amazon Affiliate

Already bought this about 20 mins ago. Been waiting to pick it up for $40 or under. Good price, thanks.

(Now crossing my fingers I don't get an "out of stock" e-mail later)

In for one without a second thought. I've been looking for a deal on this game forever. Just hope it's not OOS.

Very excited to play it.

Bought one myself. A little note under the "in stock" notice says only 3 in stock. If this is true then it's probably already OOS.

I just wanted to post to give you props for actually noting, in the title, that this was a third-party seller on Amazon, rather than Amazon itself... it always surprises me how many people overlook that rather important detail ;)

[quote name='MoggSquad']Bought one myself. A little note under the "in stock" notice says only 3 in stock. If this is true then it's probably already OOS.[/QUOTE]

The link now has it back at $56.99, so this might already be dead. I got an order confirmation on my order, so I'm hoping I got in before it was OOS. Sorry to anyone else who couldn't get one.

I thought about placing an order, but I just don't have the $ to spare at the moment. I've got a stack of bills waiting to get paid.

Good luck to those who placed an order though. If I can't get a copy, hopefully a few fellow CAGers can get one.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Will have to pick it up for this price.

Thanks OP.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

Agreed, thanks for the heads up; much appreciated. That's a pretty solid price.

dang that sucks the deal is dead. my buddy would have been all over this one. I would have too had I not gotten a limited edition copy this weekend from game crazy :)

Just received a confirmation for Hubbagames, so at least those who managed to get their order in before the deal went dead should not fear cancellation.

[quote name='ayuchan']I'll stick to the European version which also has the japanese voiceovers which I prefer.[/QUOTE]

Ok, how much and where? I should probably just wait for the PS3 version.

[quote name='BIG5']Ok, how much and where? I should probably just wait for the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

I'll wait till it's down to 29.99 or 19.99 pounds. Currently it is scheduled to be around 39,99 pounds which is still quite a bit too much for me. The game is scheduled to come out in June in the U.K

Damn, missed this one. Probably just as well because I've already spent too much on games this month, and I've got a fair backlog of RPGs to get through already. Still, hopefully this is a sign that we'll be starting to see some price drops on this one, as that's what I've been holding out for.

$26.99? I think it's time to check GameStop.com for local places that might have it.

That's the used price. I'll wait until a used coupon for 360 games shows up.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It dropped on Gamestop's website to $26.99 yesterday!

I dont know about B&M stores (I would assume they dropepd too)[/QUOTE]

Got a link? When I search it on the site, I see it as $59.99 and out of stock.

Edit: Oh, used. I don't even look at used games at Gamestop anymore -- never found any that were in good condition, finally gave up even asking. Oh well.

[quote name='arcane93']Got a link? When I search it on the site, I see it as $59.99 and out of stock.

Edit: Oh, used. I don't even look at used games at Gamestop anymore -- never found any that were in good condition, finally gave up even asking. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Search for it, then at the bottom of the page, click on the red "show" button. You will see that it's $26.99 USED.

[quote name='Aziels']Hit the link now and it is down to $29.99 with Free shipping. May have to get this one myself.[/QUOTE]

:bomb: This pisses me off. Hubbagames must have gotten wind of the price drop and decided to sell it for slightly more to those of us who've been waiting patiently for it to drop. Include me in that.

Oh well, it's six bucks.

[quote name='chicagoz']It's $29.99 at Amzon right now with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Oh, Amazon, why must you make me spend money that I really shouldn't be spending?

Ordered one, since I doubt we'll be seeing it below that price new any time very soon. Grabbed the Dark City blu-ray for $12.99 too while I was at it (had been looking for something to pair with that for free shipping earlier today anyway).

LOL Great price. I bought it a couple months back for about $32 bux + shipping from Gamefly.

[quote name='Shady3011']Come on, Goldbox.[/QUOTE]

Haha, you're going to hold out on what could be a very short term price drop (they're still showing list price at $59.99) to possibly save another $1.50? That is cheap ass! :applause:

[quote name='arcane93']Haha, you're going to hold out on what could be a very short term price drop (they're still showing list price at $59.99) to possibly save another $1.50? That is cheap ass! :applause:[/QUOTE]

It's the only way I know how to roll. ;)

Pulled the trigger without a second thought, glad someone caught this I was considering buying it used with the 10 off at gamefly. This is much, much better :)

Damn, I just traded away Fallout 3 for this game... And then saw a mint-looking used copy sitting at my local GameStop... Well, maybe the disc at GameStop would've been scratched up bad or something. Oh well.

Went to pick this up at a local GS and it was scratched to hell. No other used copies in the area. Hoping ,this is a permanent price drop (yes, I'm too cheap to spend the extra $9 for a new copy - since I was going to use Edge + the eternal 10 percent coupon).

[quote name='awp']Went to pick this up at a local GS and it was scratched to hell. No other used copies in the area. Hoping ,this is a permanent price drop (yes, I'm too cheap to spend the extra $9 for a new copy - since I was going to use Edge + the eternal 10 percent coupon).[/QUOTE]

This is what I don't understand about GS. They are such a big business. The least they could do is buff badly damaged disc. Half the time games don't work. They could earn a lot of credibility buy fixing their discs.

[quote name='sinned47']I hope car got coupons cuz I'm getting from amazon[/QUOTE]

Um . . . what?

[quote name='sinned47']Anyone know if this is a permanent drop?[/QUOTE]

Your guess is as good as anyone's. For what it's worth, they were still showing the list price as $59.99 when I ordered two hours ago, and they now appear to have stopped showing a list price at all. I don't really know what that means.

One thing I'm curious about with this, that I haven't been able to glean from the reviews I've read . . .

One of my biggest problems with Eternal Sonata (another Bandai Namco RPG) so far (I've only been playing it for a little bit) is how fixed the view is. You can't move the camera at all -- where ever it happens to be is where it is. It's a shame, because the artwork is gorgeous and I don't feel like I really get to see it. Beyond that, it makes the game feel extremely linear. It feels like a huge throw-back after playing games like Star Ocean: The Last Hope that let you move and turn in any direction.

Is this game like that as well, or is there more freedom of camera movement? Anyone know?

Thanks, OP. I've been waiting for a good price on this forever and it's become hard to find period locally. $30 is perfect!

It's now $29.99, and in stock at Amazon. No third party vendor to deal with.

If you've been sitting on the fence on this one, make the jump. Voice acting is excellent, good story and the combat is very deep and complex. 50 hours of fun easily out of this one! :)

I'm so tempted to buy it but I don't have a 360 (I plan on getting one soon though.)

I know damn well not getting it will come back to bite me in the butt.

[quote name='LucerinRed']Don't forget that it's also coming to the PS3, but with more content. I own both systems, so I'm gonna sit and wait for now.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, forgot about that -- very torn on this one. It doesn't come out until Fall in Japan. After that, who knows how long it will take to get translated and dubbed for release over here, especially given all of the extra voice-over they've apparently added (they voiced all of the parts that were text-only on the 360 version -- supposedly it doubles the length of the script). And when it finally does come out, it'll more than likely be at the full $59.99 price point. So is it worth waiting or not?

bread's done
Back