Tales of Xillia 2 Preorder Bonuses (Best Buy specifically)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skateraXVIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
So I preordered Tales of Xillia 2 from Best Buy some time ago and was curious whether there would be any preorder bonuses/upgrades for this game? I looked around and it looks like nobody (Best Buy, Gamestop, etc.) has any bonus whatsoever... not even a costume pack or something like that. 

I did see that Australia and Europe will be getting a "Day 1" edition complete w/ steel book and game soundtrack, but I couldn't find anything for the North American Release.

As I mentioned I already have it preordered at Best Buy, so any specifics for that particular retailer would be much appreciated.

http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/07/31/tons-different-tales-information-latest-interview-bandai-namco/

Now with the Original Xillia, there was a Day One Limited Edition available at select retailers, separate from the Collectors Edition. Will we be seeing a Day 1 Limited Edition for Tales of Xillia 2 as well, and if so what will it include?

Answer: So for Xillia 2, In the US there actually isn’t any kind of a Day One Edition, however we do have the Collectors Edition, however a lot of the kind of content that we used in the Xillia One day one edition, is included with that collectors edition, so we only have those two versions, which are the Collectors and the Standard Game.
Unfortunately the Standard version of Tales of Xillia 2 won't come with any bonuses or DLC's in NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back