Tales Of Xillia $40 at Target in store only.

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!
Was at target yesterday and was able to pick up Xillia for $40. The Website doesnt show a sale but it was on sale in store and thats a decent price for anyone interested in playing it now. I know gamestop will have it on Black Friday for $20 but I was able to get the limited edition and I doubt many will be left on Black Friday.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I was able to use the 30% off 2 games coupon to get Tales of Xillia LE & Kingdom Hearts HD LE for $52 (after Red Card and Amazon price match). If anyone wants either of these LE's (I know the KH one is expensive online) check Target, my store had a few of each.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I was able to use the 30% off 2 games coupon to get Tales of Xillia LE & Kingdom Hearts HD LE for $52 (after Red Card and Amazon price match). If anyone wants either of these LE's (I know the KH one is expensive online) check Target, my store had a few of each.
no problem

gamestop isn't going to sell the ToX game (for black friday) as LE copies? it'll be SE? I mean everywhere I go still has LE in stock.. (frys etc etc)

gamestop isn't going to sell the ToX game (for black friday) as LE copies? it'll be SE? I mean everywhere I go still has LE in stock.. (frys etc etc)
its the first print thats limited edition so Idk if they will still have them left by then so i bought this now.Ii dont know if I will even be able to make it on black friday since i have to work and I really dont feel like going anywhere on black friday.

its the first print thats limited edition so Idk if they will still have them left by then so i bought this now.Ii dont know if I will even be able to make it on black friday since i have to work and I really dont feel like going anywhere on black friday.
hm true. but I live in a small town...and a few weeks ago, I asked if they had any sealed copies left,and they said yes. well anyways, i'll wait for black friday. have a $10 coupon from points, so it'll basically cost me $9.99.

yeah I don't either,but gamestop opens at midnight, so i'll probably camp out at 10, go buy what I want then go home and sleep lol.

Walmart also has it for $40 in store.  Between a few Walmarts and Targets around me, none have the LE anymore.

Yeah, standard edition is good enough for me (especially for $20), as limited looks it only includes a soundtrack, some character profile book, and two dlc costumes.

So I can just play this as my first Tales game? Just wondering if I need to play some other game first to understand the story/lore or something. 

Planning on getting a $20 copy from BF

So I can just play this as my first Tales game? Just wondering if I need to play some other game first to understand the story/lore or something.

Planning on getting a $20 copy from BF

It's its own game, not a sequel. If you've played other games in the series you'll recognize some of the extras you find in the game, but nothing that impacts the story or characters.

It's its own game, not a sequel. If you've played other games in the series you'll recognize some of the extras you find in the game, but nothing that impacts the story or characters.
I plan on getting Tales of Xillia for $20 on BF, but besides Vesperia are there any other tales games on 360?

Much appreciated, and thank you for correctly using it's and its.

bread's done
Back