Tales of Zestiria $20 @ Target

I picked it up for $16 at Best Buy a week or two ago. Started playing it and enjoyed the start of the game, but have yet to jump back into it. The backlog is strong, but for $20 or less it's worth picking up and adding to your backlog. 

If you are lucky enough to have Curbside in your area - 10TGTMDAY16 works for $10 off $20. Just grabbed the game and filler to get over $20.

Submitted the price to Amazon. Would rather grab it with prime off Amazon than add some filler. Although if it comes down to it I will grab it from Target most likely.

I don't need more Tales games but the price is tempting, lol.

It's no Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia, or Graces F, but $20 is a good price for the game (bought it on release day for PC).

As much as I'd love to jump on this I know it will go on sale digitally for less than that fairly soon. 

Ah man. Too bad it's for the crappy PS4 version
If you're referring to the PC version, it is equally crappy. Why on earth they would lock it at 30fps is beyond stupid.

They need to drop the shit engine they're using, which will hopefully happen once they stop porting it to PS3 as well, and give us something that doesn't look like a late stage PS2 era/early stage PS3 era game.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're referring to the PC version, it is equally crappy. Why on earth they would lock it at 30fps is beyond stupid.

They need to drop the shit engine they're using, which will hopefully happen once they stop porting it to PS3 as well, and give us something that doesn't look like a late stage PS2 era/early stage PS3 era game.
that is until you mod the PC version.

And thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back