Tanga is Having A Board Game Liquidation, Most With Free Shipping!

Well, this *is* a VIDEO GAME site, can't blame him.
Umm... actually its cheapassgamer not cheapassvideogamer. People post collectables and blurays too on here. Oh and there are video game related board games too. :whistle2:D

Umm... actually its cheapassgamer not cheapassvideogamer. People post collectables and blurays too on here. Oh and there are video game related board games too. :whistle2:D
Umm, actually it's a video game forum. There's a spot for other deals, justsoyouknow...

Anyone got any recommendations for a board game in the sale that's good for 2 people ?
Le Fantome de l'Opera is strictly a 2 player game that's also gotten good reviews.

Check out boardgamegeek.com for pictures and reviews of anything that happens to catch your eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, actually it's a video game forum. There's a spot for other deals, justsoyouknow...
There's an entire multipage thread about shirts.

Like seriously, shut the fuck up.
Honestly, you're both right.

It does say "Only post specific video game deals." But at the same time, there are tons of non video game related threads in here (artbooks, clothing, etc.).

There's an entire multipage thread about shirts.

Like seriously, shut the fuck up.
1. If you weren't so defensive and reflexively hostile, nobody would care.

2. Threads about shirts/etc. are at least tangentially related to video games.

3. This really truly is the wrong board for this thread.

I reported the thread, entirely because of your hostile attitude. I recommend everyone else does as well.

If you can't behave yourself here, you should probably go back to 4chan until you grow up.

Thanks for the post. I understand this isn't a video game but I wouldn't of seen it otherwise and there is probably quite a bit of crossover gamers.

If you don't like it move on. Was it hurting you to see it that much?

Was it hurting you to see it that much?
As I pointed out, nobody would care if our sensitive little porcelain kitty-cat of an OP wasn't so hostile to other posters for simply (and rather politely, I might add) mentioning that it was posted in the wrong place.

If you don't like it move on.
So, literally any thread should be allowed, on any topic whatsoever, anyplace on the site? And if you don't like it, you should just move on?

Sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm sure the mods would agree with that.

bread's done
Back