Feedback
74 (100%)
tangle.gif

Tangle!

010301.jpg

The new wave of fun!

pi_22.jpg

For everyone!

[quote name='DT778']I never knew stacy keibler :drool: was in bubble boy, and as a mud wrestler :drool::drool:[/QUOTE]

Time for my obligatory picture post in the OTT!

b0c0103b.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']I must have had one strange childhood. I've never even heard or seen those tangly things.[/QUOTE]

Me either, until a few days ago. I thought the were new or something. Either way, they're pretty nifty. :lol:

I didn't have them when I was young, but I saw them when I was older. I was told they were a puzzle type thing. I didn't really see how anybody could get puzzled by them...

Well, looks like Futurama's finally back. From Billy West at billywest.com:

[quote name='Billy West']HERE'S GREAT NEWS!
Here's the official word on Futurama!!
David X. phoned me about an hour ago and said that this Futurama project
is a done deal! Here's the word from DX---
There are 4 DVD movies that we'll start recording at the end of July or
August.Full feature length FUTURAMA movies.
Everybody is excited to get back together--as I am!

Into the Future,
Billy[/quote]

Can someone care to tell me the connection between Escape from NY/Escape from LA to the Metal Gear Solid story. I have always wondered but couldnt really find anything (also lack of looking due to lazyitties).

[quote name='flowery']Can someone care to tell me the connection between Escape from NY/Escape from LA to the Metal Gear Solid story. I have always wondered but couldnt really find anything (also lack of looking due to lazyitties).[/QUOTE]
I read that as lazytitties for a second. Anyway, I don't think there is a connection other than just being an homage to EFNY.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Is it wrong when I see a thread title called "What's the Best way to Abort a Conversation?" and my first thought is "A metal hanger."[/QUOTE]

If being wrong is wrong,

then you're wrong

[quote name='jmcc']I read that as lazytitties for a second. Anyway, I don't think there is a connection other than just being an homage to EFNY.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't think lazytitties is a good thing. Thats cool I figured I just thinks its cool that the story of LA has the same feel in some ways as Sons of Liberty. Snake is one bad mofo so big ups to Kojima for the homage.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Here's hoping Futurama doesn't bomb like Family Guy did.[/QUOTE]
This isn't the first I've seen of this sentiment. How did Family Guy bomb?

I still enjoy it, but I find myself not minding as much when I miss the new episodes. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really care for the new episodes. They're funny, but I'd choose my two box sets over them any day.

I suppose bomb wasn't the right word, as it wasn't that bad, I guess it just let me down a bit is all.

[quote name='Eviltude']Pretty Woman is on TBS...I actually like this movie.[/QUOTE]

Well, now that you've admitted that, the only way to save your honor is ritual suicide. Get the knife ready.

Nite-nite.
Not the moma!

I miss being young. I cant wait until im actually old so that I can miss being in my 20's missing being younger. Whippersnappers.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, now that you've admitted that, the only way to save your honor is ritual suicide. Get the knife ready.[/QUOTE]

HARA KIRI TIME! Weeeeeeeee!!!

[quote name='RiCeBo1']1 more posts till I hit the 1000 mark!! w00t w00t![/QUOTE]
So?

edit: I mean, that doesn't do anything special anymore.

[quote name='jmcc']So?[/QUOTE]
Aww crap! I thought that you needed 1000 posts to have a custom title! But I guess CheapyD changed it to CAGiversary status

EDIT: Yeah I thought getting 1000 posts was required I feel dumb now

[quote name='jmcc']So?

edit: I mean, that doesn't do anything special anymore.[/QUOTE]

So mean. :(

But yeah, there's really no marks after the 1K mark (unless you plan to go 20K+ and get number one :lol: )

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Aww crap! I thought that you needed 1000 posts to have a custom title! But I guess CheapyD changed it to CAGiversary status

EDIT: Yeah I thought getting 1000 posts was required I feel dumb now[/QUOTE]
And to think, you could have been futzing with your user title for a whole week now.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Aww crap! I thought that you needed 1000 posts to have a custom title! But I guess CheapyD changed it to CAGiversary status

EDIT: Yeah I thought getting 1000 posts was required I feel dumb now[/QUOTE]
And what do you do with it. You put it as that lame ass song.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wake up people. Race to the Finish OTT.[/QUOTE]

Ho-boy, it's gonna be a long 500...

[quote name='Tiphireth']Ho-boy, it's gonna be a long 500...[/QUOTE]
Can't be any worse the ones we've had recently. And unfortunately I won't be able to contribute much. I'm actually playing a game :shock:

[quote name='dcfox']Can't be any worse the ones we've had recently. And unfortunately I won't be able to contribute much. I'm actually playing a game :shock:[/QUOTE]

Me too. I have five Mega Man games to complete and a DVD to watch.

I also plan on getting a new monitor this afternoon.

[quote name='tiphireth']Me too. I have five Mega Man games to complete and a DVD to watch.

I also plan on getting a new monitor this afternoon.[/quote]

ya I have had he mega man x collection for over a week now and still haven't played it. I need to get on that sometime soon.

Mega Man X Collection? :shock: Here I though Tip was going all hardcore and whipping out his SNES for a Mega Man bender.

[quote name='dcfox']Mega Man X Collection? :shock: Here I though Tip was going all hardcore and whipping out his SNES for a Mega Man bender.[/QUOTE]

I would, but my controllers are broken. I'm still going hardcore, because I refused to beat the bosses with anything but the X Buster. :D

Octopus was a bitch.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']damn the end of the sixers/T-Wolves game was great. Nice win by the Sixers. hopefully the NFL games are as good.[/QUOTE]

Damn right. Go Sixers!

I just got back from seeing Hoodwinked. Pretty cute.

My other friend wa seeing Hostel, so I caught the last few minutes.

Yeah, so, from that point on I saw, which really wasn't much. Still, I'm not sure if I could sit through a whole movie of that.

Edit: Ugh, I want the Megaman X collection so bad! I'm having major fun with Megaman Anniversary Collection still, though.

And as far as games, I still have Ultimate Spiderman, Tony Hawk's Wasteland, Sly 2, Sly 3, NFS Most Wanted, and SSX On Tour new and sealed, and have had them since Xmas. By DS games and SvR 06 has kept me from them. Damnit.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I would, but my controllers are broken. I'm still going hardcore, because I refused to beat the bosses with anything but the X Buster. :D

Octopus was a bitch.[/QUOTE]
Bah! If you were truly hardcore you'd play it on the SNES with the broken controllers all the while sewing your megaman cosplay costume with one hand. :lol:

But I'm the last person who should be talking about hardcore gaming, the last Megaman game I've beat was Legends 2 :oops:

I forgot to bring this up earlier, but at the movies they had a new ITG2 maxhine to replace the DDR they had, but broke. For soime reason, it was free! So, I played like 6 three-song rounds with a friend...

Anyhow, is there anywhere I could get a copy of DDR or ITG and a pad (for PS2) for cheap (< 50, I'd like)? This makes me want to p;ay more, and the arcades got rid of thier machines. =[

[quote name='dcfox']Bah! If you were truly hardcore you'd play it on the SNES with the broken controllers all the while sewing your megaman cosplay costume with one hand. :lol:

But I'm the last person who should be talking about hardcore gaming, the last Megaman game I've beat was Legends 2 :oops:[/QUOTE]

I cried when I had to beat Storm Eag- I mean, beat myself. It was heartwrenching to see me die. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back