Tanooki Suit Mario Keychain w/preorder of Super Mario 3D Land at Gamestop

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
what the title says. http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/super-mario-3d-land/90532?loc=hero

key chain looks like this:
170283_bonusLG.jpg

I got the game from Gamestop because I didn't want to play the waiting game with Amazon on this one, plus I had a $10 coupon and a Star Fox 64 3D trade so I didn't pay much at all for it.

The keychain is sort of lame but I totally put it on my keyring. Hopefully it's pretty durable.

Huh, the keychain is actually pretty nice. I wasn't expecting metal, but rather just a flimsy rubbery plastic. Pleasant surprise

[quote name='AugustAPC']That's what she said.[/QUOTE]

:whee::whee::whee:

I'm disappointed that Kmart was the only place that had a deal on this game. These are the type of games I bought my 3DS for.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']If you show me your Modern Warfare HARDENED Edition, I might let you play with my AssASSin Creed.:booty::cool:[/QUOTE]

That post made my Sword Skyward.

wtf... when did this become a Sintendo thread?

EDIT: I picked up my game today too, I was surprised the keychain wasn't made of plastic. If I happen to go to Fry's before the price goes back up I might rebuy and return, that is a really good price.

I picked up my copy w/the keychain today and got $10 off thanks to the PowerUp Rewards Steal of the Week coupon from last week. :D

The keychain is nicer than I expected and the game is GREAT!
I've 100%'d every stage up to 7-1 so far. :)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Smaller than i expected, but still nice ^_^.

Though, my Gamestop apparently had forgotten to give them out to anyone who brought it today

[quote name='strait edge follower']What are peoples impressions of the game so far ? Might get it at kmart with that 15$ coupon deal they have for the game.[/QUOTE]

Really really good. It's like a 3D side scroller if that makes any sense. Super fun game.

bread's done
Back