Target 10 off 100, XBLA 4000 points are on sale

stoned99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
So right now Target are giving 10 of 100 purchases. They have 4000 Points cards on sale for 40. Discount works for all giftcards, so I bought points, amc cards and runescape cards :)

I also have a redcard which gives an additional 5% off and free shipping...

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-360-live-4000-points-card-xbox-360/-/A-13793670#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-360-live-call-of-duty-elite-4000-points-card-xbox-360/-/A-13951407

Discount doesn't appear until you checkout, 10$ is max, so submit multiple 100$ orders to maximize the deal.

10 off is online only, but points are NOT on sale in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know! Thanks!

This can be used on a ton of stuff, it brings the new 3ds xl down to 190, which helps to negate the tax a bit.

[quote name='DarkPGR']is this in-store only? I see online the Microsoft Points cards are their regular price...[/QUOTE]

no it appears online, without use of a promo code or anything. i just added things to my car to see it appear

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']no it appears online, without use of a promo code or anything. i just added things to my car to see it appear[/QUOTE]

I modifed the op to include the checkout and points link.

I'm confused. Is this $10 off a purchase of $100 or more? Or is it $10 off 100 items online?

EDIT: Nevermind, i got it. thanks op.

does anyone know how long this is scheduled to last?

i have a $500 Visa card from a TXT2Win promotion on it's way to me....must resist!

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']Good to know! Thanks!

This can be used on a ton of stuff, it brings the new 3ds xl down to 190, which helps to negate the tax a bit.[/QUOTE]

That's why i'm going with Neweeg. :bouncy:

With 7% tax that would bring the 3DS XL @ $203

[quote name='Rodster']That's why i'm going with Neweeg. :bouncy:

With 7% tax that would bring the 3DS XL @ $203[/QUOTE]

.0925% tax with Target - same with Newegg. Sucks to be me.... :'(

Pretty great deal IMO. I snagged 3 4000 point cards, and paid with my Target card. Total for everything - $104 and change with free shipping. I'm never running out of points again at this rate.

12 month xbl membership is also on sale for 45. Just got 2 4000 msp cards and a 12 month membership. Saved $45, thanks OP

thanks so much OP, been waiting on a good M$ points deal for a very long time. and just in time too for the new L4D2 dlc and game on demand!

fuck! 4000 MSP cards were available when I added to cart but by the time I went to check out they were unavailable and taken out of my cart.

out of stock already. i really wanted to pick up 3. can't get the offer in store either. damn.

edit: the call of duty version is still in stock, got 3 of those. good deal

[quote name='Slermy']What's shipping like on this?[/QUOTE]
I don't have a redcard so mine cost $117 after shipping for 3, which is still saving $33

For three it was $6.97, Redcard use nets free shipping though.

About $5. I've gone one sitting in the cart now, $44.97 total. Which sucks, I wish it was an online code and not a physical card that got mailed out to you.

[quote name='Slermy']Thanks for the quick replies. I think I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Was going to get Battlefield 3 Premium with the points anyways. Might as well buy it from BBY and get my reward zone points instead of saving $5 here and have to wait a week for it to ship to my apt

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Pretty great deal IMO. I snagged 3 4000 point cards, and paid with my Target card. Total for everything - $104 and change with free shipping. I'm never running out of points again at this rate.[/QUOTE]

How did that work out at that price. I've done the math, unless you meant that you got 2 4000 points cards and one 1600 points cards then it equals $104.47 +tax if applicable. Sorry if this sounds rude, I'm just trying to figure this deal out.

[quote name='scottmastercraig']How did that work out at that price. I've done the math, unless you meant that you got 2 4000 points cards and one 1600 points cards then it equals $104.47 +tax if applicable. Sorry if this sounds rude, I'm just trying to figure this deal out.[/QUOTE]

He purchased three 4000 point cards (they were on sale for $40 each - now OOS) for $120, then saved $10 because the total was over $100, then saved 5% because he used his Redcard (which 5% of $120 is $6). No tax should have been applied. And because he used his Redcard, he received free shipping as well. So the total came out to $104.

Glad I jumped on this deal early cuz they're all out of stock now. 8000 map and a 12month coming my way :)

[quote name='Cheapskate']Anyone know if these sale prices (not the $10 for $100, but the actual sale prices) are reflected in-store as well?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Why wouldn't this deal be good in-store as well? You just have to buy 3 and see if they ring up at the discounted price, right? I'm gonna' stop by my local Target now and give it a try. Will post back with results.

[quote name='KENFL0']Glad I jumped on this deal early cuz they're all out of stock now. 8000 map and a 12month coming my way :)[/QUOTE]

Uh... the Call of Duty card shows in stock online, but when I add it to my cart they're coming up at $49.99 each. Is the sale over with on these 4000 MS-point cards? And if so, is the $10 off of a $100 purchase sale also over?

[quote name='Xombie007']Uh... the Call of Duty card shows in stock online, but when I add it to my cart they're coming up at $49.99 each. Is the sale over with on these 4000 MS-point cards? And if so, is the $10 off of a $100 purchase sale also over?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the mw3 12 month is still in stock For 45 and 4000 map is out of stock. 10 off 100 deal is also over. My 12 month already shipped but I just got an email that my 4000 point cards are getting delayed until 8\14-8/30 and could be canceled. Grrrrr

Got my 12 month membership today in the mail and I tried redeeming it and it said there was an error so I contacted ms support and they said it wasn't activated. So I went to target customer service and some mean old lady said she couldn't activate and that I could only get a refund. Also my 2 4000 msp were delayed so I just ended up canceling those. Target is such a fail

bread's done
Back