Target. 2ds XL Orange white clearance $74.98 YMMV

BentoBox

CAG Newbie
Hi,
Long time lurker, first time poster. I found the orange and white 2ds Xl on clearance at Target for 74.98 At the Target in Niagara Falls NY.

Had to wait 2 days before I could post this.

I'd gladly pay $75 + Shipping and handling for a 2ds xl. I'm not sure if I'm being obnoxious, just wanted to give my brother a 3ds after his basically died since it was an og, but this will be better.

Also, I'm sure this is YMMV, but if one store is OOS and has it for $45 and I price match, would I use the target app for that specific store?
Stores are not supposed to price match another stores clearance price, clearance prices are per-store

attachicon.gif
20180612_060501.jpg
If there are more there, I will take one! I live in Buffalo. I'll go up there and grab one.

Did they just mark these down again today? I thought this was long over with, but I found 2 at my local store in California! Wish I would have got the $45 price, but still pretty good.

Did they just mark these down again today? I thought this was long over with, but I found 2 at my local store in California! Wish I would have got the $45 price, but still pretty good.
It's entirely possible, they have to get shelf space somehow before they move stuff off to a goodwill store. Still full price at all stores near me besides the handful that got cleared out at $45

yeah, buying at full price then trying to return and buy at a clearanced target is shady shit, don't do that

bread's done
Back