TARGET: 50% off any 3DS game w/ Zelda OOT Purchase

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!
Just saw this today an figured Id share it will all my CAG friends :) Since pre order bonus stuff was semi lacking ( the OOT soundtrack is a given free bonus) this swayed my purchase to Target. Also you get a $25 GC if you buy a 3DS so if your getting both this makes a great deal. I think I will be getting DOA with my half off. :bouncy:

5dd209

The $25 gift card part would be nice if you didn't end up spending about $25 in TAX (vs, say, amazon, no tax for most). Interesting about the 2nd @ 50% off though... thanks for the post.

Damn lol was wondering why no one posted this yet hahaha. Thanks Scorch.

@confoosious you could pick up a launch title you may of been on the fence about. I would recommend Ghost Recon if you dont have it. Its pretty decent game. I dont know anything else worth picking up. Resident Evil is my next purchase an I got that from the capcom store. Which also told me that it comes out a week early according to my receipt.

[quote name='aramsey1986']Damn lol was wondering why no one posted this yet hahaha. Thanks Scorch.

@confoosious you could pick up a launch title you may of been on the fence about. I would recommend Ghost Recon if you dont have it. Its pretty decent game. I dont know anything else worth picking up. Resident Evil is my next purchase an I got that from the capcom store. Which also told me that it comes out a week early according to my receipt.[/QUOTE]

Love Ghost Recon -- thinking about playing the campaign again. It was the only launch title I wanted.

I also picked up RE w/ case from the capcom store.

I wonder if Target is stocking Blazblue? I might as well check, it's within walking distance of the Gamestop I have OoT reserved at.

[quote name='biledriver']I wonder if Target is stocking Blazblue? I might as well check, it's within walking distance of the Gamestop I have OoT reserved at.[/QUOTE]

The Target website says that Blazblue is "available online but not available in stores" =/

Dude! I might do this. How long is it lasting? Is today the last day? $25 gift card and half-off Ghost Recon (I love turn-based strategy) would be really cool.

bread's done
Back