Target ad 10/23 ~ 10/29

JediDeath

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been posted yet (unless I completely missed it)

Tuesday:

Captain America The First Avenger

DVD: $16.99
Bluray+DVD+DC: $19.99
3D Bluray+DVD+DC*: $27.99

*I've seen the actual package for the 3D ed. and it says it also contains the regular blu-ray, so it could be a printing error in the ad or a limited time offer, or something. If it's a big deal you can always call and make sure.

Winnie the Pooh:

DVD+Blu: $19.99
DVD+Blu+DC: $24.99

Jurassic Park (Blu-ray+DC): $46.99

Robot Chicken season 5:

DVD $19.99
Blu-ray: $27.99

All Week:
(Titles shown and select others)

Scream 4:
Blu-ray: $24.99

Insidious:
DVD: $9.99
Blu-ray: $20.99

Priest:
Blu (regular 2D): $19.99

The Others:
Bluray: $4.75

Paranormal Activity 2:
Bluray: $22.99

Nightmare Before Christmas:
DVD: $14.99
Blu-ray: $19.99

Scared Shrekless/Monsters vs. Aliens Mutant Pumpkins:

Hocus Pocus:
DVD: $7.99

Coraline:
DVD: $4.75

Spooky Buddies:
Blu-ray+DVD: $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
while i'd love to pick up cap. america, i know at some point marvel will bundle iron man 1 and 2, incredible hulk, thor, and cap for some avengers bundle. id rather wait for that.

Is Jurassic Park (Blu-ray+DC): $46.99 the complete movie set

[quote name='starmask2k3']Is Jurassic Park (Blu-ray+DC): $46.99 the complete movie set[/QUOTE]Yes, it is.

All of the releases are at least BD + DC. The limited edition steelbook Best Buy has is BD + DVD + DC.

OP, I can confirm that the 3D Captain America set does include the standard blu-ray. Due to a shipping error I got my copy from Overstock today. Disc 1 is the film on blu-ray and all of the special features. Disc 2 is the 3D blu-ray and disc 3 is the DVD and digital copy.

[quote name='skiizim']lol... It hasn't been posted because people didn't want to type it up from the ad scan, too much work![/QUOTE]

Hunh, can't say I'm surprised that there was a scan. Guess I'll have to type it up when I get the ad on Monday or Tuesday.

[quote name='masterchief2291']while i'd love to pick up cap. america, i know at some point marvel will bundle iron man 1 and 2, incredible hulk, thor, and cap for some avengers bundle. id rather wait for that.[/QUOTE]

They'll probably do a bundle way down the line but minus Incredible Hulk since it's the only one produced by Universal Studios while the others are Paramount.

bread's done
Back