$24.99
Lost - Season 6
Bones - Season 5
Burn Notice - Season 3
Grey's Anatomy - Season 6
Chuck - Season 3
One Tree Hill - Season 7
Gossip Girl - Season 3

If going to the store, you might want to buy one at a time as some shows on ABC have a $10 coupon for the others. I'll be getting Castle for $9.99 when I go back and use the $10 coupon that came with Grey's Anatomy I bought yesterday. You could use one to get the last season of Lost for $14.99. :D

Even more series at the website are on sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vysion']If going to the store, you might want to buy one at a time as some shows on ABC have a $10 coupon for the others. I'll be getting Castle for $9.99 when I go back and use the $10 coupon that came with Grey's Anatomy I bought yesterday. You could use one to get the last season of Lost for $14.99. :D

Even more series at the website are on sale.[/QUOTE]
Thanks OP!

Would ABC's Modern Family have said $10 off coupon as well?

If so... NICE!

I might have to go in for Grey's Season 6...$25 is a good price. Love Castle, but not sure enough to own it. Would have gone for Lost 6 on blu except scored it at Amazon for $27.99. Still, some good deals here.

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Thanks OP!

Would ABC's Modern Family have said $10 off coupon as well?

If so... NICE![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't think it would. Modern Family is produced and the DVDs are distributed by Fox, not by ABC Studios, so I doubt they would have the same inserts/coupons inside.

I believe only the titles that the coupon is good on as well as The Last Song had the coupon. I could be wrong on that but the majority have had it in them from my experience.

The details on the ABC coupon are $10 off one of these titles (expiring December 31):

Cougar Town - Season 1
Ugly Betty - Season 4
Lost (Blu-Ray & DVD) - Season 6
Brothers & Sisters - Season 4
Flashforward - Complete Series
Grey's Anatomy - Season 6
Private Practice - Season 3
Castle - Season 2
Desperate Housewives - Season 6
Scrubs - Season 9

So it's likely only those DVD sets have the coupon insert. I got mine from the Grey's Anatomy - Season 6 set.

[quote name='texasnightowl']I might have to go in for Grey's Season 6...$25 is a good price. Love Castle, but not sure enough to own it. Would have gone for Lost 6 on blu except scored it at Amazon for $27.99. Still, some good deals here.[/QUOTE]

Well if you buy Grey's, get it, leave the store, get out the coupon, then go in again and get Castle for a discounted $9.99. :cool:

I recently bought Scrubs Season 9 from Target for $9.99. When I opened it , there was a coupon for $10 off of Scrubs Season 9 among other ABC seasons.

I went back to Target and bought another copy using the coupon and only had to pay the taxes of about $.70 and then returned it on my original receipt.

Also, alternatively, you could have taken the coupon and receipt back and told them you forgot to use a coupon. There is the "Forgot a Coupon" option in the POS. They scan the receipt, the coupon, and then give you a ten spot.

Does this coupon also exist in other ABC DVD's like Modern Family perhaps?

EDIT: Nevermind, the DVD's apparently are released by FOX not ABC :(

bread's done
Back