CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
New Releases coming out Tuesday, February 28, 2012:

http://www.examiner.com/dvd-in-new-y...-deals-picture

Hugo:

DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) -$29.99

Justice League: Doom:

DVD - $12.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99

Johnny English Reborn:

DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Available Now:

Puss in Boots:

DVD - $16.99
Double DVD Pack - $22.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $27.99

$4.75 DVD:

28 Days
Seabiscuit
Seven Pounds
Premonition
more in-store

$10 DVD:

Burlesque
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
Sherlock Holmes
Just Go With It
more in-store

HBO on DVD and Blu-ray Sale:

Boardwalk Empire: Season One:

DVD - $34.99
Blu-ray - $44.99

Mildred Pierce:

DVD - $19.99
Blu-ray - 24.99

The Wire: Seasons 1 - 5:

DVD - $16.99 each

True Blood: Seasons 1 - 3:

DVD - $29.99 each

Eastbound & Down: Seasons 1 & 2:

DVD - $14.99 each

Entourage: Seasons 1 - 7:

DVD - $14.99 each

The Sopranos: Season 6 - Part 2:

DVD - $16.99

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Seasons 1 - 7:

DVD - $14.99 each

Band of Brothers:

DVD - $34.99
Blu-ray - $49.99

The Pacific:

DVD - $39.99
Blu-ray - $54.99

Thanks to Annie Chu
Examiner.com

Thanks Taco upgraded my DVD version of Band of Brothers to BR and got Seven Pounds.
grin.jpg

What is Hugo? Never heard of it, just saw the poster at Walmart. Is it based off a children's book series or anything?

Umm HELLO!! Band of Brothers blu ray for $50?! I'm going to get best buy to price match it so I can use my $25 gc. $25 bob blu ray here I come! :D

Thanks op

[quote name='shadowkast']What is Hugo? Never heard of it, just saw the poster at Walmart. Is it based off a children's book series or anything?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand, it's about an orphan boy who stays in a train station and runs into Georges Méliès (early filmmaker, one of the very first!).. which is true - Georges Méliès disappeared in the early 1900's after the film that he was going to show in the US was stolen from a screening in Paris and distributed in the US, without his knowledge, and he never saw a cent - and re-surfaced in the late 20's/early 30's working at a toy store in a train station.

Umm HELLO!! Band of Brothers blu ray for $50?! I'm going to get best buy to price match it so I can use my $25 gc. $25 bob blu ray here I come

Band of Brothers is $23 or so on Amazon.co.uk. Order from there - $2 cheaper, keep your giftcard.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']still need to get Boardwalk Empire. May get it..but I'm sure itll be on sale cheaper soon enough.[/QUOTE]It was $35 on release week, $30 with the $5 BB coupon that was available for DVD trade-in during its release week.

I doubt you'd have seen it much cheaper than that, though don't be surprised if it stays $40+ for the BD version and $30+ for the DVD version for quite some time.

I'm not too worried about Boardwalk Empire. It's available used on Amazon for $26. New copies may hold their price, but used copies are already starting to dip.

[quote name='shrike4242']It was $35 on release week, $30 with the $5 BB coupon that was available for DVD trade-in during its release week.

I doubt you'd have seen it much cheaper than that, though don't be surprised if it stays $40+ for the BD version and $30+ for the DVD version for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

yah I know it was real cheap on release but i didnt have the money for it then. A lot of hbo shows go on sale. I'm sure this one will get cheaper.

bread's done
Back