Winnie the Pooh
The Lion King
Dumbo
Bambi
Beauty & the Beast

A very Harold & Kumar Christmas $14.99 :dvd: $19.99 :br:

Lady & the Tramp Combo Pack :)br:+:dvd:) $22.99

Lady & the Tramp Combo Pack two :)br:+:dvd:+DC) $27.99

*********Save $8 when buying Lady & the Tramp + select Disney Blu-Ray movie********

Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 Limited Edition :dvd: $24.99 (includes certificate of authenticity & authentic prop flowers from the wedding scene).

Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 :dvd: $17.99

Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 :br: $22.99

$12.99

Twilight Saga deluxe :dvd:

Standard :dvd: $7-$9.99

:br: sale $15.99 each

Bunch of other twilight merchandise shown as well.

Credit to Sap12690 @ BR.com

New Releases coming out Tuesday, February 7, 2012:

http://www.examiner.com/dvd-in-new-...scan-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals-picture

Lady and the Tramp Diamond Edition:
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99
  • 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $27.99
Save $8 instantly when you buy Lady and the Tramp and one selected Disney movie on Blu-ray (see below for Disney sale).
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas:
  • DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD on flipper disc and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Downton Abbey: Season 2:
  • DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray - $29.99
New Releases coming out Saturday, February 11, 2012:
Midnight Release Event: Be the first to get a sneak peek of Breaking Dawn - Part 2 at select Target stores on February 10, 2012. Event starts at 11pm. Tickets for the DVD/Blu-ray will be available at Guest Services starting at 9pm. Stores close at 1am.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1:
  • 2-Disc Special Edition DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray - 22.99
  • Limited Edition 2-Disc DVD Gift Set - $24.99 *Target exclusive*
Target exclusive includes a collectible packaging with authentic prop flowers from the wedding scene beautifully encased in an acrylic keepsake and an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.

$19.99 Disney Blu-ray Combo Pack Sale:

Tangled
Beauty and the Beast
Bambi
Dumbo
The Lion King
Winnie the Pooh
$7 - $9.99 Standard DVD / $12.99 Deluxe DVD / $15.99 Blu-ray The Twilight Saga Movies:
  • Twilight
  • The Twilight Saga: New Moon
  • The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
More Twilight Merchandise:
  • Women's Jacob or Edward tee (Sizes S-XL) - $12.99 *Target exclusive*
  • iPad case - $39.99 *Target exclusive*
  • iPhone 4 or iPod touch case in assorted styles - $24.99
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 soundtrack - $11.99
All other Twilight Saga soundtracks - $9.99 each

• Twilight paperback - $7.99
  • New Moon, Eclipse or Breaking Dawn paperback - $9.49 each
  • Official Illustrated Movie Companion book (has behind-the-scenes info and pictures) - $14.99
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 water bottle - $12.99 *Target online exclusive*
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 charm bracelet - $12.99 *Target online exclusive*
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 double necklace - $14.99 *Target online exclusive*
  • The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 fleece blanket - $14.99 *Target online exclusive*
  • Bella's wedding and engagement ring set (replica rings like those from the movie) - $24.99 *Target online exclusive*
Thanks to Annie Chu
Examiner.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely in for Twilight for my "wife" and I'll be picking up the replica ring set so I can emo out in a dark corner like Bella... I mean so my "wife" can emo out in a dark corner like Bella. Yeah my "wife".

I'm working the midnight release. I get the going to the movie thing, but I can't see that many people lining up to buy the DVD at midnight.

Speaking of Breaking Dawn, one Best Buy out this way has a floor stand display of Twilight-branded hair care items, like curling irons, flat irons, hair driers and the like. :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']Speaking of Breaking Dawn, one Best Buy out this way has a floor stand display of Twilight-branded hair care items, like curling irons, flat irons, hair driers and the like. :shock:[/QUOTE]

So how many of each did you buy?

:lol:

Gonna get twilight for my girlfriend
21.gif

[quote name='shrike4242']Speaking of Breaking Dawn, one Best Buy out this way has a floor stand display of Twilight-branded hair care items, like curling irons, flat irons, hair driers and the like. :shock:[/QUOTE]

lol my best buy has a ton of that crap :lol:

I may have to grab Winnie the Pooh, that's really the only Disney animated I'm missing other than Cars 2 and Fox and the Hound.

bread's done
Back