Video Games

Halo
Max Payne 2 (PS2 and Xbox)

True Crime (PS2, Xbox, GC)
Kill Switch

26.88 - GBA
Donkey Kong Country
SpongeBob
Megaman (not sure which one, hard to read)
Yu-gi-oh (not sure which one, hard to read)

Don't really know. Target TENDS to offer all platforms on sale for the same price. That's their standard and usual practice. YMMV.

Max Payne is still on sale? Wow, they must be desparate to move copies of that.

BTW, every Blockbuster in the world seems to have no shortage of $19.99 used Max Payne 2s. I got mine with a manual and nary a mark on the disc, check there first.

Max Payne 2 on sale again so hopefully another chance for rain checks. Hopefully my target will sell out of the 20 or so copies of Max Payne 2 they have for both systems.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']BTW, every Blockbuster in the world seems to have no shortage of $19.99 used Max Payne 2s. I got mine with a manual and nary a mark on the disc, check there first.[/quote]

Of course. How much wear and tear does the average gamer inflict on a disc in the course of six hours?

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']BTW, every Blockbuster in the world seems to have no shortage of $19.99 used Max Payne 2s. I got mine with a manual and nary a mark on the disc, check there first.[/quote]

Of course. How much wear and tear does the average gamer inflict on a disc in the course of six hours?[/quote]

You'd be suprised i saw a nba street v.2 disk scratched to hell and back. multiple rentals i suppose...

eldad-Who says it was only rented once?

halo looks a little over-priced, as does max payne 2.

Around 40 is a perfect mark for True Crimes, or Kill.Switch.

Thunderscope-Just because you beat the game in the rental, couldn't you have looked through it all again, and found the many easter eggs? No? Ok.

Dazz-In my experience multi-console games at Target carry the same price.

[quote name='GiantPacu'][quote name='eldad9'][quote name='ElwoodCuse']BTW, every Blockbuster in the world seems to have no shortage of $19.99 used Max Payne 2s. I got mine with a manual and nary a mark on the disc, check there first.[/quote]

Of course. How much wear and tear does the average gamer inflict on a disc in the course of six hours?[/quote]

You'd be suprised i saw a nba street v.2 disk scratched to hell and back. multiple rentals i suppose...[/quote]

Difference is, people play NBA Street v.2 for the entire rental period, people beat Max Payne 2 in like 36 seconds and then never touch it again until they return it.

zzl that is not the differnce. A game should not scratch on many people playing it, unless they mistreat it. I throw my blockbuster disks all over the place.

I think the Yu-Gi-Oh game is World Championship Tournament 2004. Sacred Cards is the older one and it's only $15 at CC next week.

I'm still waiting for Killswitch to drop to around $20-30. Thx for the post.

[quote name='englishboy']swiped from another forum

True Crime (PS2, Xbox, GC)
Kill Switch

[/quote]

My target also has kill switch marked down to 29.99 for over a week.

bread's done
Back