Banned
Disney's the Muppets :br:+:dvd:+exclusive sampler $22.99

Disneys the Muppets :dvd: $16.99

Disney's the Muppets :br:+:dvd:+digital+exclusive sampler+soundtrack $24.99

Despicable Me Target Edition :br:+:dvd:+digital with wearable goggles $17.99

Target Exclusive Hop :br:+:dvd:+digital with wearable bunny ears $22.99

Hop :dvd: $16.99 with no ears

**Hop movie available friday 3/23**

********Save $5 instantly when purchasing both Target editions of Despicable Me & Hop together********

The Girl with Dragoon Tattoo :dvd: $16.99

The Girl with Dragoon Tattoo :br: $22.99

********Save $5 instantly when buying The Girl with Dragoon Tattoo & any book from the series********

Credit to Sap12690 @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting chatgirl4! I'll tag you once I get the full list from Annie of non-new release material.

[quote name='Kerig']Thanks for the heads up! Not the price I was looking for on The Muppets.[/QUOTE]

There will Be a Disney Movie Rewards coupon.

[quote name='Capocci 007']Target has become a complete disgrace with their week ass ads. I haven't been there in months.[/QUOTE]

Really? I work at Target and they always have good deals. The thing with Target is that you have to go into the stores to see the good prices. Not only do they have their weekly sale prices that are pictured in the ad and not pictured in the ad, you can always find non-ad price cuts.

[quote name='Tsel']What is this Despicable Me Target edition?[/QUOTE]

Comes with a pair of wearable goggles, othwise it's the same.

[quote name='Kerig']Thanks for the heads up! Not the price I was looking for on The Muppets.[/QUOTE]

How much were you expecting? Keep in mind this is before the $5 coupon.

[quote name='chatgirl4']Comes with a pair of wearable goggles, othwise it's the same.[/QUOTE]

But why the re-release? Despicable Me 2 doesn't come out for quite some time.

Thanks for girl with dragon tatoo
tatoo

New Releases coming out Tuesday, March 20, 2012:

The Muppets:
  • DVD - $16.99
  • 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99
  • 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Wocka Wocka Value Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and Complete Soundtrack Digital Download Card) - $24.99 ($19.99 after coupon)
Target exclusive 2-Disc and 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Packs include a bonus The Muppet Show 6-episode sampler DVD.
Use $5 off The Muppets 3-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack coupon to save more!
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:
  • DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Save $5 instantly when you buy The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo movie and any book from the series. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo novel is on sale for $12.76.
New Releases coming out Tuesday, March 23, 2012:

Hop:
  • DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Target exclusive Blu-ray Combo Pack includes free wearable Bunny Ears and printable Easter Party Kit.
Save $5 instantly when you buy the Target exclusive editions of Hop and Despicable Me (Blu-ray Combo Pack with wearable goggles).
Available Now:

Despicable Me:
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $17.99 *Target exclusive includes wearable goggles*
Thanks to Annie Chu
Examiner.com

Hey thanks for posting the DVD sales.

Is there a reason for the delay on posting the video game deals for this same week? I'm waiting for a PS3 deal. A free controller or gift card would be good. I know theres a $25 off promo going on at BB but I wanna get more for my $.

Yep, all copies of the Wocka Wocka edition comes with the code regardless of where you get it from. Target offers an exclusive bonus disc with a sampler DVD with 6 episodes from the Muppet Show.

It'd be nice if I could pm the wocka wocka price at bb and use the coupon. The whole lunchbox thing might make it hard though.

bread's done
Back