Justified Season 2 $26.99
Archer Season 2 $19.99
Breakout Kings Season 2 $24.99
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 $24.99
Sons of Anarchy Season 3 $34.99

**Save $15 instantly when buying two TV titles shown or select others**

Credit to SAP12690 @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Target extends the TV sale to the BD formats of those seasons. I need to get Mad Men Season 4 and Archer Season 2 and getting the BD's on sale and with $15 off the total would be nice. Say each one is like $25 and $15 off if you buy two. That would be nice. Doubt that'll be the case though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tangled, Princess and the Frog, and Beauty and the Best blu-rays are already at a temporary price cut of $19.99 if you don't want to wait until Sunday.

Wonder what other tv titles are included. Already have all those listed except Archer, Breakout Kings, and Killing Season. Only really want Archer of those. How is Killing Season?

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']FYI, the second season of Breakout Kings is currently airing so the sale is more than likely for season 1.[/QUOTE]

yep it's s1

Just saw on SD that if you buy 2 of the select Blu-Ray TV seasons you get $20 off. I got Mad Men Seasons 1 and 2 for $9.90 on Target.com after my 5% off and free shipping. The were $15 each ($30 total) - $20 promo - 5% off and free shipping. Mad Men seasons 3 and 4 are $17.99 but not available online. Going to Target tomorrow to see if this promo works in store.

[quote name='sdcranford']Just saw on SD that if you buy 2 of the select Blu-Ray TV seasons you get $20 off. I got Mad Men Seasons 1 and 2 for $9.90 on Target.com after my 5% off and free shipping. The were $15 each ($30 total) - $20 promo - 5% off and free shipping. Mad Men seasons 3 and 4 are $17.99 but not available online. Going to Target tomorrow to see if this promo works in store.[/QUOTE]

As I just posted in the other thread about Mad Men (since I didn't see this one at first), I tried to buy two DVDs on the list, and I didn't get the deal.

My cashier told me I'd have to buy two of the same item to get the $15 off, which sounds stupid.

So is the promo in-store on Mad Men Season 3 & 4 going to be another $20.00 off if you buy both or just $15.00 off of both(like the printed ad states)? Is there a reason why seasons 1 & 2 are getting a bigger discount than the ad states?

[quote name='ajh2298']So is the promo in-store on Mad Men Season 3 & 4 going to be another $20.00 off if you buy both or just $15.00 off of both(like the printed ad states)? Is there a reason why seasons 1 & 2 are getting a bigger discount than the ad states?[/QUOTE]

The ad says 2 DVD sets is $15 off. Online it says $15 off 2 DVD sets and $20 off 2 Blu-Ray sets. I will see what happens tomorrow.

The cashier probably didn't think that answer thru very well. Why would it make sense to buy 2 of the same TV series set? Of course they would say anything to get a customer to go away.

Just left Target with Season 3 & 4 of Mad Men. It seems it's only $15 off 2 sets regardless or DVD or Blu Ray in store. Between online and in-store I've got seasons 1-4 for $31.34 on BluRay. Not bad.

I was in store last night and the tags said $15 off 2 sets, whether it was DVD or Blu. It' still interesting and it makes somewhat tempted to get Archer S2 and Walking Dead S1 SE, but we'll see.

Target had the Iron Man anime (new release) for $15 today, and a spot for the X-Men anime, but the shipment was delayed at my store.

My Target had WD S1 SE at 24.99 and the vanilla at 17.99 but matched the 17.99 for the SE. Not bad. Camelot and Walking Dead SE for ~21. I'm happy with that. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Season 3 of Mad Men must have had a smaller print run or something. Went to 3 different Targets and they only had seasons 1,2 and 4. Ended up getting those and Archer Season 2. Decided I'd upgrade to blu on Mad Men since its so cheap and we are having a yard sale next week. Figure I'd get atleast $5 each for my dvd seasons. Anyone know if the Mad Men blu seasons on blu will be on sale at Best Buy next week still? Can get season 3 for $14.99 after Upgrade and Save if its still on sale next week.

bread's done
Back