Little Dorrit - 29.99
The Da Vinci Code (blu-ray) - 26.99 + $5 giftcard

CDs
Bob Dylan - Together Through Life - 9.98
Mike Jones - The Voice - 9.98
Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know - 9.98
Don Omar - IDON (exclusive ringtone) - 9.98
Jason Michael Carroll - Growing Up Is Getting Old - 7.98

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Yeah, it's pretty bare bones this week. Hopefully they'll have a bunch of in store deals.[/QUOTE]

thats the best ones

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']lol.. $27 for a catalogue title like Davinci Code.. thats hilarious :([/QUOTE]

Obviously they want to cash in on that new film coming out. ;)

To give some defense of the high Da Vinci price it is the first release of the extended edition.

Big release for next week in my mind is Star Trek TOS Season 1 on Blu...

Hasn't there already been enough waiting on this?

[quote name='CombatCraig']X-men Volume 1 and 2, doubt Best Buy will try to beat that price...to wait for used or not...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='howlinmad']Hasn't there already been enough waiting on this?[/quote]

Very true very true lol I'm just curious to see if it will be cheaper (17.99 is pretty good for all those episodes, but I am a CAG after all!) and more nervous to see if Disney drops the ball again and just stops releasing them if they don't sell well.

even if they drop the ball and don't release anymore it is still worth owning dvd quality episodes

and trust me they will release them.. people have been waiting forever for these.. i just wish they did a complete collection (ghostbuster style)

[quote name='CombatCraig']Very true very true lol I'm just curious to see if it will be cheaper (17.99 is pretty good for all those episodes, but I am a CAG after all!) and more nervous to see if Disney drops the ball again and just stops releasing them if they don't sell well.[/quote]
Wait.. this is Disney, that means I'll be waiting until at least Wedneday in case the come out with another one of their coupons like their last few movies. I know it's a bit unlikely for this release, but you never know.

I already ordered both volumes of x-men from Amazon a long time ago and am patiently waiting as they are the same price as well. I think these 2 volumes have most of my favorite episodes anyways. Also, by releasing them as volumes instead of seasons, 4 total volumes should cover all 5 seasons.

bread's done
Back