Target Ad 4/7-4/13 BOGO 50% Off Select Video games.

Some Switch games included, including DKCTF!
Octopath still on sale! (/price drop?)

Octopath excluded from BOGO. :(
How do you include a major first party (port) game, and not a third party game 9 months old?
Speaking of ports, not that I’m surprised but I wish NSMBUD were included if DKCTF is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Switch games included, including DKCTF!
Octopath still on sale! (/price drop?)

Octopath excluded from BOGO. :(
How do you include a major first party (port) game, and not a third party game 9 months old?
Speaking of ports, not that I’m surprised but I wish NSMBUD were included if DKCTF is.
Some of their inclusions/exclusions seem intentional, others seem random.

Are you able to price match as well as use this promo? If so what’s the correct way to do that?
I typically either try to grab two of the same game and make it a single price match lookup, or pickup 1 game that you're price matching (say $60 game price matched to $40) and a second game that's the target price match price (retailing for $40). Less friction means less chance for them to question the transaction.

I typically either try to grab two of the same game and make it a single price match lookup, or pickup 1 game that you're price matching (say $60 game price matched to $40) and a second game that's the target price match price (retailing for $40). Less friction means less chance for them to question the transaction.
So if I buy 2 copies of the same game and ask for a price match, will the system automatically give me the 50% off second copy? Or does the cashier have to do something?

So if I buy 2 copies of the same game and ask for a price match, will the system automatically give me the 50% off second copy? Or does the cashier have to do something?
it’s been automatic in the past I believe. Your luck will go up if you buy some other stuff in the same transaction so they don’t turn you down because of multiple deals.

If I order 2 $80 games with the b1g1 50% how much would I be paying if I return/cancel one? $60?

Last time I cancelled two games and kept 1 during b2g1 free, they charged tax for more than one game hopefully it updates once the game ships
$60+ tax

Strange, the last time I did it, the tax corrected itself at the time of shipping

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It’s automatic but if the discount is huge they need to override and that’s when they call a manager or something. Idk if that’s changed

You remember back in the day (2013) when you were trying to say Sony PS4 sucked and was dangerous for having pointed edges? Which led you to decide the Xbox One was safer and better for your kids. Good ol days.

Anyways this BOGO50%OFF is moot if switch titles are excluded.
Wow....what nonsense are you spouting and really 2013??? The only memories I recall was defending the PS4 from that Xbox troll Neo. I’ve had my PS4 since launch and never own an xbone.

I'm surprised to see Puyo Puyo Tetris on Switch in the sale, I thought that game had gone out of print since it's tough to find. But what else do I want...

Kind of want to PM the $20 Lego Harry Potter Collection for the Switch and get two copies. One for my son for Easter and one for his friend for his birthday. But I can’t find a link on Target.com for the game to see if it’s even eligible for the B1G1 50% off.

Kind of want to PM the $20 Lego Harry Potter Collection for the Switch and get two copies. One for my son for Easter and one for his friend for his birthday. But I can’t find a link on Target.com for the game to see if it’s even eligible for the B1G1 50% off.
I had planned on doing the same for the Harry Potter Collection, and likewise couldn't find it. I thought it might be gamestop exclusive but Amazon has it listed, so I don't know what's up with that

I had planned on doing the same for the Harry Potter Collection, and likewise couldn't find it. I thought it might be gamestop exclusive but Amazon has it listed, so I don't know what's up with that

It's ymmv. I picked up division 2 and tropical freeze; both of them are $50 on target app, they adjusted first then the promo kicked in. It should work in a similar way.

bread's done
Back