Target Ad 5/2

starman9000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Credit to fumanstan at dvdtalk

Video Games
Free $10 Gift Card with puirchase of Shrek 2 (PS2, Xbox, GC)

Fight Night 2004 (PS2, Xbox)
MVP Baseball 2004 (All)
The Suffering (PS2, Xbox)
Ninja Gaiden

25.88 GBA
YuGiOh
Metroid
Pokemon Ruby
Super Mario 3

Dej Jam Vendetta
Enter the Matrix
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Wolfenstein
NBA Street Vol 2
Splinter Cell
Metroid Prime
Pac Man
Sonic Mega Collection

question....i just bought ninja gaiden a couple of days ago at best buy for 50...used the GGC...got it for 45....if i have the receipt...show them targets ad....will they give me the difference?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Metroid prime looks good if you can't wait for the price drop. The Mega collection looks sweet too if there are none at BB.[/quote]

The price drop on Metroid goes into effect 4/29, though. :) I should probably take that price on Ninja Gaiden, though. Tecmo games don't like to drop in price.

-Hoshi

anyone know if the xbox halo bundle + free PH game is still on? i was planning to go today, but work started earlier than i expected, so i'm going tomorrow.

metroid prime's been 20 bucks used at EB for like a year now! and it's just as good as new, if anyone is planning on complaining.

"wow..38.88 ninja gaiden or fight night....im going to have to flip a coin to see which i pick up!"

You can be serious, ninja gaiden is the obvious choice.

Hey trustcompany, if you paid by check or a credit/debit card, go to the Best Buy customer service desk and they can print you a new receipt.

Would the $5 off Ninja Gaiden coupon work if I used an employee discount with it? It doesn't say that I couldn't combine it with any other discounts or offers.

XCutioner93

You have to hand over the $5 off coupon then your Employee Discount but when you use your employee discount you can't "USE your CREDIT CARD" got to have Target Card or Cash ;)

Hmmmm you work at Target why don't try get "BREAK DOWN" Rain Check so you can Subsitution and pickup Ninja Gaiden for $20 - $5 off coupon = $15

[quote name='Masterkyo']XCutioner93

You have to hand over the $5 off coupon then your Employee Discount but when you use your employee discount you can't "USE your CREDIT CARD" got to have Target Card or Cash ;)

Hmmmm you work at Target why don't try get "BREAK DOWN" Rain Check so you can Subsitution and pickup Ninja Gaiden for $20 - $5 off coupon = $15[/quote]

That's cool, I can only pay cash anyway since I don't have a credit card. As for Breakdown, doesn't it have to be sold out to get the raincheck? Unfortunately (or fortunately) there plenty of copies there. If it's still $20, maybe I'll grab a copy of that as well.

bread's done
Back