Target ad 5/4-5/10

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases available Tuesday 5/6

Son of Batman Target exclusive steelbook (Blu+DVD+UV) $16.99

Veronica Mars: The Movie (Blu+UV) $15 DVD $10

Sale $15 Movies & Books (titles shown and others in store)

Blue Jasmine (Blu-Ray)

Labor Day (Blu-ray)

American Hustle (DVD)

Hunger Games Catching Fire (DVD)

Downtown Abbey (DVD)

Supernatural (DVD)

Scandal (DVD)

12 Years a Slave (DVD)

The Book Thief (DVD)

Sale $4.75 Movies

The Notebook (DVD)

Date Night (DVD)

The Blind Side (DVD)

It's Complicated (DVD)

Crazy Stupid Love (DVD)

The Devil Wears Prada (DVD)

Sale $10 Movies

We're The Millers (DVD)

Lee Daniel's The Butler (DVD)

Pitch Perfect (DVD)

Gravity (DVD)

The Secret Life of Walt Mitty (DVD)

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
s6kadg.jpg

Incase anyone wanted to see how it looks!

For those that don't want the steelbook (shame on you ;) ), Best Buy has Son Of The Batman as one of their figurine special packs like they've done with other ones in the past (Red Hood, as an example).

Hoping we a get cartwheel coupon

Last edited:
Looks like the son of batman steelbook blu-ray is sold only online

It's 16.99 I ordered the justice League: War Steelbook too for free shipping

Went to target because i picked up a game at gamestop and they had a steelbook copy

There are 20% off Cartwheel coupons for August Osage County and Philomena.  Best Buy has it where if you buy both of them, it's $26.99 for both, so $13.50 each.

Might be possible to do a PM then use the Cartwheel coupon to get them each for $10.80 AC ($13.50 - $2.70).

Looks like the son of batman steelbook blu-ray is sold only online
A few post above you, I took a picture of the steelcase. It's is sold in stores! Although the inventory from them will be lite, we got like 30 copies of the movie and only 4 steelcase. Also the Item number is the same for both, so even if you order online it's very likely you'll be getting a standard version.

A few post above you, I took a picture of the steelcase. It's is sold in stores! Although the inventory from them will be lite, we got like 30 copies of the movie and only 4 steelcase. Also the Item number is the same for both, so even if you order online it's very likely you'll be getting a standard version.
My Target had two copies of the Blu, no steelbooks. I ordered one online since I get free shipping and 5% off with my Redcard. I guess a chance of a steelbook is better than nothing at this point.

My Target had two copies of the Blu, no steelbooks. I ordered one online since I get free shipping and 5% off with my Redcard. I guess a chance of a steelbook is better than nothing at this point.
I'd be more worried about whatever it is that is on the way to you getting crushed in shipment due to poor packaging. I've had multiple steelbooks ordered from Target.com get damaged when ordered by themselves.

So u didn't see the post that my target had one

bread's done
Back