Target Ad 6/13-6/19 ("Baby, I Love Your Way" edition)

limelight022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (99%)
iconxbox360.gif
Xbox 360 Arcade system $199.99+FREE $30 GC.
iconps3.gif
PS3 250GB system w/MLB2010 $349.99 (msrp)

NR Games:(available Tuesday)
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
iconwii.gif
Toy Story 3 $49.99
iconds.gif
Toy Story 3 $29.99

iconwii.gif
Your Shape featuring Jenny McCarthy $49.99+FREE Just Dance game.
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Modern Warfare 2 $49.99

$37:
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (finally, a good drop!)
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Split/Second
iconxbox360.gif
Splinter Cell Conviction
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
iconwii.gif
2k Sports MLB 2K10
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Iron Man 2

$29:
iconpcwin.gif
Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion Pack
iconpcwin.gif
Sims 3

If Best Buy doesn't already have it for around $40 I'm going to try and price match Prince of Persia. Last time I tried to price match they wouldn't do it though, insisted on calling the local Target and then told me they wouldn't price match because Target didn't have any. I happened to stop by the Target later in the day and they had like 20 copies of the game in the case.

Target has really sucked for a while.

I'm looking at that Spit Second, but it's dropping fast. Should be $20 any time now :)

mmmm... maybe I'm thinking to get BW2.... I played MW2 a lot... but I don't know.... this game has a lot good reviews... what do you think? In Christmas will be $20 or $30.... but right now I can't find any better deal for $37... even I remembered Amazon sale for $39.99

damn, i was trying to hold out for a deal on BF2, broke down and bought it at bestbuy last week with a $30 GC, does anyone know if i could go back to bestbuy with the reciept from last week and target ad to get it adjust and get my $23 back? Thanks

[quote name='spike2jk']damn, i was trying to hold out for a deal on BF2, broke down and bought it at bestbuy last week with a $30 GC, does anyone know if i could go back to bestbuy with the reciept from last week and target ad to get it adjust and get my $23 back? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It was a gift card and not Reward Zone certificates right? If so, you will be able to get the price matched. Just bring the ad and receipt like you said.

No online for my 360 so BC 2 is out of the question & Conviction is pretty much the same, not to mention a poopstain on the Splinter Cell franchise. Nothing this week for me from Target.

Just got Sims 3 Ambition as a birthday present for my girlfriend. Thank goodness for Target's awesome price drop guarantee. Also in for one PoP.

The BC2 LE was supposed to be the first print only, so I'd imagine that they'd all be gone by now.

Prince of Persia was a lot of fun for me, however, I wouldn't recommend it for more than $30, since it'll take about 6 hours to beat the game, and another 2-3 to finish up the trophies/achievements. I got the platinum trophy after about 8 hours. The game doesn't have any re-playability.

Every time I see something about that damn Your Shape game, I always go WAIT, Jenna Jameson made a video game??? :lol: And then I realize it's Jenny McCarthy instead. :cry:

[quote name='rainking187']If Best Buy doesn't already have it for around $40 I'm going to try and price match Prince of Persia. Last time I tried to price match they wouldn't do it though, insisted on calling the local Target and then told me they wouldn't price match because Target didn't have any. I happened to stop by the Target later in the day and they had like 20 copies of the game in the case.[/QUOTE]

I'd make them call another Target. That's pretty shitty of the customer service rep.

Jenny McCarthy has a video game? Does it involve her telling kids to berate their parents for having them vaccinated?

[quote name='Sneaktip']I'd make them call another Target. That's pretty shitty of the customer service rep.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it was the only Target within the area. Anyways I guess it doesn't matter now, I saw scans of the Best Buy ad on the DVD Talk forums and PoP will be $40 at Best Buy as well. Definitely getting.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']hmmm lol i want 37 green day RB lol[/QUOTE]

I doubt you'll have to wait very long

"If Best Buy doesn't already have it for around $40 I'm going to try and price match Prince of Persia. Last time I tried to price match they wouldn't do it though, insisted on calling the local Target and then told me they wouldn't price match because Target didn't have any. I happened to stop by the Target later in the day and they had like 20 copies of the game in the case."

Aside from you verifying they screwed you, insist on speaking to a supervisor next time. They will price match you. Even if Target was out of stock, they still honor rainchecks so it's moot. Plus it's available on Target.com

[quote name='Velo214']I want a game with Stoya Doll and Lexi Belle in it :)[/QUOTE]

Not with you on the first but the second one is great.

sorry I'm a noob and never bought games from Target before, are these prices online only or in store or both?

[quote name='diishen']sorry I'm a noob and never bought games from Target before, are these prices online only or in store or both?[/QUOTE]

Def in store, not sure about online

[quote name='Brownjohn']The BC2 LE was supposed to be the first print only, so I'd imagine that they'd all be gone by now.

Prince of Persia was a lot of fun for me, however, I wouldn't recommend it for more than $30, since it'll take about 6 hours to beat the game, and another 2-3 to finish up the trophies/achievements. I got the platinum trophy after about 8 hours. The game doesn't have any re-playability.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen a "non-limited edition" yet.

I wonder if the SIm3 Collectors Edition will be $39.99 or 29.99.... My gf wants it bad and doesnt want to wait until october when it comes out for 360.

That Xbox 360 Arcade with $30 giftcard, is that the Viva Piñata + Banjo Kazooie bundle, or just the Arcade by itself? Would be nice to know, but either way I think I'm bitin'; with my sister's Target employee discount, it's a good time to finally get a 360.

[quote name='sergioalb64']That Xbox 360 Arcade with $30 giftcard, is that the Viva Piñata + Banjo Kazooie bundle, or just the Arcade by itself? Would be nice to know, but either way I think I'm bitin'; with my sister's Target employee discount, it's a good time to finally get a 360.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind bitin' your sister either

Does anyone know if the Battlefield LE has the same UPC as the regular one? I checked Target a few days ago and it didn't look like they had the LE, so I was hoping to do a buy and return somewhere else.

I did not see this advertised, but several PS3 GH & other $30 titles were $5 off....I remember Killzone 2, Resistance 2, LBP and a few others. If you are looking for some PS3 GH you may want to check that out. I'll say YMMV since I am have not checked out others in my area.

[quote name='rainking187']Last time I tried to price match they wouldn't do it though, insisted on calling the local Target and then told me they wouldn't price match because Target didn't have any. I happened to stop by the Target later in the day and they had like 20 copies of the game in the case.[/QUOTE]
Not trying to pick a fight, but when I worked at BBY and we had a claim of a local lower price (and it was more than $25) we were supposed to call. If the store had the product in stock, then we adjusted the price. If the rep on the phone said "out of stock", then no price match. As for stopping by the store later and seeing it in stock, we would get drop shipments all day. Plus, just because the case was empty didn't mean they didn't have cases in the back. Calling anoher Target won't work since almost any retailer would only match local competition.

So if Target said "out of stock" on the phone, then you don't have the right to be ticked at BBY. Blame Target for saying they didn't have any.

In any case, sounds like you ended up buying it at Target for the cheap price, so what exactly are you ticked about? (other than maybe having an axe to grind with BBY).

[quote name='Tybee']Jenny McCarthy has a video game? Does it involve her telling kids to berate their parents for having them vaccinated?[/QUOTE]

Ok, I LOLed.

[quote name='sergioalb64']That Xbox 360 Arcade with $30 giftcard, is that the Viva Piñata + Banjo Kazooie bundle, or just the Arcade by itself? Would be nice to know, but either way I think I'm bitin'; with my sister's Target employee discount, it's a good time to finally get a 360.[/QUOTE]

I called both of the Target's near me and they only have the Arcade by itself in stock. Someone else here on CAG mentioned that his Target had the VP + BK bundle and he was able to get it for new price + the gift card.

BTW: It's not a $30 gift card, but a $50 gift card. The ad is a misprint. My brother has been wanting a 360 and I went ahead and picked him up one. $100 for a brand new 360 is a nice deal in my book, especially since 16GB USB support has been added.

bread's done
Back