MLB 13 the Show $59.99

New Super Mario Bros U $59.99

Injustice $59.99

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 $49.99

Gears of War Judgement $59.99

Tomb Raider $49.99

Call of Duty Black ops II $59.99

Save $10 on any game $39.99 and up when you reserve a game for $1

$99.99 Wii Skylanders Giants console bundle (Save $50)

Credit to bainbridge's_stache @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Might pick up Last of Us at Target and use the wife's discount. Shame there's no exclusive store goodies...did I really just say that? :eek:

[quote name='thegame85']Might pick up Last of Us at Target and use the wife's discount. Shame there's no exclusive store goodies...did I really just say that? :eek:[/QUOTE]
Doesn't GCU have the last of us?

[quote name='TooPoor']Doesn't GCU have the last of us?[/QUOTE]

Yes but my sub expires the week before an idk if I want to renew

[quote name='thegame85']Yes but my sub expires the week before an idk if I want to renew[/QUOTE]build some GS credit then flip to BB & re-up w/profit, even with the nuked values there`s always ways to come up.

This can't be real. Why would they advertise old games for $60? It looks more like a "b2g1 on select titles" type ad

How great would it be if they even put those "As Advertised" red tags on Black Ops 2 for $59.99 "Gee, thanks Target!"

I'm hopeful the reason why there are so many MSRP deals this week at Target is because there will be some console price drops. I'd like to see the Wii U drop so it starts selling better and gets more support (32GB for $299), the 360 drop so I can buy another one (slim) to replace my 120GB fat from 2010 (hopefully to $99-$199) since X1 doesn't play 360 games.

Additionally I'm hoping for a PS3 price drop to $199 so that on Black Friday they could go as low as $99-$149.

Target doesn't usually pay attention to the prices of their games and titles, so they often sell games at MSRP even after the games go down in price. Also, you might be able to find games that get marked up later on for super cheap. I got Splinter Cell: Conviction for 5 bucks in clearance about 4 or 5 months after release 'cuz nobody was buying it at Target at full price at that point.

[quote name='nextisland']anyone know how to flip gamestop credit into cash[/QUOTE]
Actual cash or better credit? Pm me I can show you how to move it w/profit to BB or buy kindle cards from GS.

[quote name='Enuf']build some GS credit then flip to BB & re-up w/profit, even with the nuked values there`s always ways to come up.[/QUOTE]

What is the link for the official Gamestop to Best Buy flip, can't seem to find it. THANKS IN ADVANCE

[quote name='VexxedCS']This can't be real. Why would they advertise old games for $60? It looks more like a "b2g1 on select titles" type ad

How great would it be if they even put those "As Advertised" red tags on Black Ops 2 for $59.99 "Gee, thanks Target!"[/QUOTE]

Oh, they will. At least it isn't as insulting as when they lower the price by .01.

[quote name='kickrockz713']What is the link for the official Gamestop to Best Buy flip, can't seem to find it. THANKS IN ADVANCE[/QUOTE]
I think it got nuked due to arguments. PM me I`ll give u some though.

Is there anything in the ad about Skylanders? I saw a post on another forum for movies that showed Cynder in the corner of the pic of what seemed to be the upper-left portion of the ad, so it seems like there may be a Skylanders deal right in the middle of the front page. I haven't found a copy of the entire page, yet, though.

Just imagine a world with no used games to direct the market to lower the price of old games...pretty sure this ad is from that dystopian future.

Hey OP, got the full ad in hand.  The actual deals are:

Hey OP, got the full ad in hand. The actual deals are:

So I assume the Wii bundle was the Skylanders deal on the front page. Oh well. I was hoping for a deal on figures, but since the image I saw showed Cynder (I couldn't see the rest of the page), I thought it might just be for the starter pack or something.

What's the deal with Target being the only retailer not stocking the Animal Crossing 3DS XL? Wanted to use my Redcard plus they're the only store nearby... =(

This must be our punishment for battering them with outrageous discounts on Dead Space 3 and Just Dance 4. ;)
Mwahaha, this week offers a couple of nice PM + $10 off with preorder card deals to exploit as well. MSRP be damned, PMing Black Ops 2 and Dead Island Riptide for $29.99 (Best Buy and amazon), less $10 each with the $1 preorder cards, sounds pretty good. Any other similar deals to exploit? Now if I can just get my hands on one or more of those B2G1 free printout coupons...people are reporting that apparently the last game rung up will automatically be the free one up to $250 value. I'd love to try it on consoles that come bundled with a game although that would be against all odds. :whee:

So if I get The Last of Us and reserve Pokemon X Y on Friday, I will get 10 dollars off The Last of Us? That's a fine deal no? What is a better deal for The Last Of Us?

So that Blops 2 price match/preorder thing will for sure work?  The system won't prevent it since it'll be under $39.99 once it's price matched?  Is there a certain order they need to be performed in?

So that Blops 2 price match/preorder thing will for sure work? The system won't prevent it since it'll be under $39.99 once it's price matched? Is there a certain order they need to be performed in?
Yup, you should be fine. Just picked up a Skylanders starter pack for $12 after pre-order. As long as the original price is $39.99+ then the $10 off will stack. Doesn't matter if its clearance/PM price is less than $39.99 the system will still allow it. Order shouldn't matter either as I've had them ring it up both before and after the game and the $10 off still applied both ways...

Picked up Borderlands 2 and Dead Island Riptide PM from BBY and Amazon today. $16 for Borderlands 2 and $21 for DI. Just in case anyone is wondering you need a preorder card for each game you're purchasing.

Thanks for the info about this deal on this thread.

Just bought the last copy of Dishonored with the GTA V preorder for $20.99. Will this work on The Walking Dead? It's on sale for $19.99, but I don't know if it was ever $39.99. If not, I'm going back for a Spyro PS3 clearance set.

Can cashiers in electronics pricematch? My store has all the games locked up so they have to be paid for there. Not sure a PM would work if I have to take a receipt up to CS when the price is already reduced by the preorder deal.

Can cashiers in electronics pricematch? My store has all the games locked up so they have to be paid for there. Not sure a PM would work if I have to take a receipt up to CS when the price is already reduced by the preorder deal.
No they can't, you have to ask them to put it in one of the security boxes then bring it to CS.

No they can't, you have to ask them to put it in one of the security boxes then bring it to CS.Welp, that's what I did and the $10 did not come off. Not sure if the CS rep had an opportunity to decline the discount or if it just didn't work. Disappointing.

I believe they have to hit total for the discount to reflect. I did it yesterday with 2 games PM and 2 preorder cards with no problems, I wasn't watching the screen though if the price changed after she hit total.

bread's done
Back